******* ridiculous

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He should be fired hes not the answer. Hes a band-aide
Worst game day coaching I have seen in ages. All game long, everything was so predictable.

I'm not one to say games are fixed, but this game looked 100% fixed. This is not the same team we have seen all year long. I know GT fans will pound their chest tonight, and they should be happy, but something stunk about this performance. This looked like a mafia special.

@Brooklyndee

Brian Kelly would’ve taken a knee
I'm not the one to play this game with you today... stick to ur buddy's with that **** ****. Some of us don't take pride in our losses. Obviously that doesn't apply for everyone. By the way while Mario definitely should've either called the **** time out or simply been aware of the play call and corrected it,the call was still Dawson's. As you people love to point out when it's convenient, Mario isn't an OC. He doesn't have that skill set nor does he attempt to. Yet he still gets to wear it. How's Brian Kelly and his top 10 3 loss team looking. Pretty similar to us right now.

Advertisement
He isnt the answer he can recruit thats it . He plays conservative on offense and he is clearly stupid

Thats my biggest problem with Mario. He saw that Ga Tech was terrible against the run and came into this game with a run heavy gameplan. Its not Gattis, its Mario that handcuffs this offense

Advertisement
It’s unbelievable.
Been a Cane fan since the mid-nineties.
Which subsequently, made me a fan of college football. Never, ever, seen anything remotely like this in all of sports.
There is no way **** Mario ever has a future in the NFL after that. No amount of bull**** coach speak in an interview would erase that disaster.

Frankly, I don’t think he has a future in college football either. Nobody want a moron to run their multi million operation.

Thats my biggest problem with Mario. He saw that Ga Tech was terrible against the run and came into this game with a run heavy gameplan. Its not Gattis, its Mario that handcuffs this offense
I figured that yet when it matters taking a knee he says nothing?

I figured that yet when it matters taking a knee he says nothing?

Thats something he will have to look in the mirror with. The first thing I looked up was what was Chaney's numbers. I mean I get it with all the injuries Chaney went thru that they wanted to give him the 100 yards. Up to that point Chaney was putting Ga Tech with the KO count on that last drive but Mario f'd up. He let the moment get to him. He should have listen to his conservative side when were only up by 3 freaking points

Should have never run the **** ball. Also, that was NOT a fumble. How the living **** they couldn't see his arm was on the ground, and his shoulder... This whole game looked rigged as ****, and our team was in on it.
Dude was lying on the ground when they stripped the ball. But he shouldn't have had the ball in the first place. Never seen this level of incompetence.

Advertisement
Back