Riddle me this ?

bigsonnyu

Sophomore
9 wins in the SEC equates to how many wins in the ACC???

I think Richt is definitely capable of getting us over the hump... He has more than merely a decent football IQ, and an emphasis on OL blocking technique. I also beleive, the SEC experience will help us to defend anything the ACC has to throw at us.

Can't wait to see the MIami - FSU game in 2016!! Should be a real match-up, like the days of old!!!

#RichtGang !!

Advertisement

tumblr_lraso8OpIj1qcqugio4_250.gif

Lmao. Idk but the competition drop off is apparent. We will be in the playoff within 3 years

Only true established test is jumbo

Advertisement

I think Richt is definitely capable of getting us over the hump... He has more than merely a decent football IQ, and an emphasis on OL blocking technique. I also beleive, the SEC experience will help us to defend anything the ACC has to throw at us.

Can't wait to see the MIami - FSU game in 2016!! Should be a real match-up, like the days of old!!!

#RichtGang !!

Richt has always Choked in Big Games........I hope does Better here.

Lmao. Idk but the competition drop off is apparent. We will be in the playoff within 3 years

Why not 2? I think we will need Kaaya or another elite QB to do that and the new QB would be in year 1 in three years.

Why not 2? I think we will need Kaaya or another elite QB to do that and the new QB would be in year 1 in three years.

I think he could do it. I have full faith in him

I'm just worried that the fan base won't give him enough time. It's not going to be over night. We're irrelevant in college football now and just got embarrassed by unc Clemson and Cincinnati.

If he gets us there before then great. But I'm expecting by the time his first class graduates or is close

Advertisement
"Richt has always Choked in Big Games........I hope does Better here." yeah so did JJ...

Whatever- at least we will b in the big games...

Richt is a recruiter. He can't beat teams with equal or better talent, and he can't beat high quality coaches. You know exactly what is going to happen in the acc, he is going to out recruit all the teams he should, then get beat regularly by FSU, because that is his DNA which is why he was owned by the only other competing recruiting schools in his division (Florida) and conference.

Don't get your hopes up too high, 2 conference championships in 15 years shouldn't have anyone too excited for what is going to happen. Just be content that we finally got what some of the fans, and the admin want, someone who will live above average with the perception of a clean program, and ties to the school.

#RichtGang !!

Richt has always Choked in Big Games........I hope does Better here.

It's better to be in the big game with a chance to win and choke instead than be out of the big game with 1/3 of the regular season left to play.

Richt is a recruiter. He can't beat teams with equal or better talent, and he can't beat high quality coaches. You know exactly what is going to happen in the acc, he is going to out recruit all the teams he should, then get beat regularly by FSU, because that is his DNA which is why he was owned by the only other competing recruiting schools in his division (Florida) and conference.

Don't get your hopes up too high, 2 conference championships in 15 years shouldn't have anyone too excited for what is going to happen. Just be content that we finally got what some of the fans, and the admin want, someone who will live above average with the perception of a clean program, and ties to the school.

First off, that's better than losing to teams with less talent. Also, I love people turning their noses up at a coach who has done so much, so very much more than anyone we've had in close to 15 years. Also, while I agree with the sentiment that you win the NC or you gotta go, You won't find coaches on the market this or any other year who have won at that level. Ok, maybe every 5 years or so, but coaches with resumes as good a Richt's don't come along often and better resumes come along once every 6 blue moons. There aren't any NC coaches looking for jobs this year, so I can't imagine what exactly you expected.

Advertisement

He had the tebow led gators & saban to deal with. No **** he didnt win the big one. We're gonna run **** starting next year in the ACC.

THIS RIGHT F*CKIN HERE ^^^

Advertisement
Look, Urban Myer is in the weekass Big10, and fields a very good team.. Richt can do the same in the ACC
Title in year 2

Advertisement
Back