2024 Ricky Knight III 3* CB from North PB Benjamin [commits to Forfeit State]

Advertisement
Interviewed on the Scoop on the U tonight

Last edited:
"Palm Beach (Fla.) Benjamin cornerback Ricky Knight III took home MVP honors at his position and it does seem like both Miami and Florida State are two who are separating themselves from the pack at this stage of the process with Illinois and Wake Forest as a few others in the mix."

-
247's recruiting update from Under Armor's Orlando camp.

"Palm Beach (Fla.) Benjamin cornerback Ricky Knight III took home MVP honors at his position and it does seem like both Miami and Florida State are two who are separating themselves from the pack at this stage of the process with Illinois and Wake Forest as a few others in the mix."

-
247's recruiting update from Under Armor's Orlando camp.
This is a battle we need to win. This kid was underrated but the word is getting out now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 write up on his Spring visit

“Today I wanted to get a feel for what I wasn’t able to get during Battle Miami,” Knight told InsideTheU following the visit. “Of course, I had to spend the whole day. All the coaches are super cool. They all came up to me and chatted with me a little bit. [Jahmile] Addae is a super cool guy. I have a lot of love for the guy and he has a lot of love for me and I can see it.”

“I can see the competition, the intensity, the family bond that they’re building through competition. I can see what they’re becoming because to me it looks like they’re bringing back what The U used to be. I can see [Mario] Cristobal is trying to build and they definitely have a lot of love for me and it was shown today,” Knight said.

“All in all, it boosts them on my list because just to see the beautiful campus, to see all the kids coming around, see the players just blending in with students. It was just something beautiful to see.”

Maybe Miami’s biggest competition at this stage is Florida State, who Knight will go back and see on April 1. He also has an official visit planned with the Seminoles for June 15-17.

Knight also plans on setting up an official visit to Miami, but he plans to give some other schools a look.

“They’re definitely two schools that I’m looking at a lot,” Knight said on whether its a Miami-Florida State battle for his talents. “There’s also other out-of-state schools I’m looking at such as Penn State, Texas A&M, Louisville, Illinois, Wake Forest, Pitt, and then you got some other schools that are starting to push and I’m starting to look at those schools also.”

Yeah its a FSU/Canes battle. Im glad we on him because he is not rated as high as some other kids but he has elite speed and tools. Definitely gonna go check out atleast 1 of his games. Need to check Benjamin's schedule.

Advertisement
Elite speed? He ran an 11.57 about a month ago and that’s his best recorded time.

Yeah i was looking at that. Maybe i mixed him up for someone else, aint there a recruit from Cardinal Newman we after? Im thinking i confused them. Let me check.

Edit: i did mix them up. Its Josh Philostin from Cardinal Newman is the Speedster. I been trying to keep a note of the PBC recruits to see if i can check out some of them live in the fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back