Richt's New Offense

mdpcane

All-American
Canes have 2 weeks to learn Corch Mork's new offensive scheme they will use against Boston College ......... he calls it "MOLECULAR OFFENSE" .

molecularfootball_part.jpg

Advertisement
That look likes Richt diagramming his spermatose on how he made Richt Jr...the funny thing is it sounds like something he would do too...

I think it is fake news. Richt personally sent me his playbook and I did not find that play in there. I attached his entire playbook below for proof.
___6500516.gif

Where is Richt's shallow cross offense from Georgia? said he was gonna bring it here have yet to see it LOL

Advertisement
I think it is fake news. Richt personally sent me his playbook and I did not find that play in there. I attached his entire playbook below for proof.
___6500516.gif

I don't know whether to laugh or cry because this is literally what we run on offense. The only thing missing is 4 verticals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know whether to laugh or cry because this is literally what we run on offense. The only thing missing is 4 verticals.

and 2 players on offense.
seems like trotting out 9 players on offense is what it looks like a majority of the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back