Richt's IPF Being Built for Another HC

BackToU

Recruit
Remember that Miami is spending unprecedented money on Richt and his hand picked staff. That means they want to win. He is going to be held to a different standard than other HC's who were given a shoestring budget. They will not tolerate Golden outcomes while paying him $4m+ a year. His seat will heat up faster than most think. More money means quicker scrutiny.

Advertisement
I firmly believe if he tanks next season they will find a way to get him out of the HC seat. I know other people here talk money, but if you look at Golden's contract extension much of the money was tied to performance, the base pay itself was fairly low. If Richt's contract is structured the same, it would make the buyout considerably less than the 4 mil a year people here think it would be.

Remember that Miami is spending unprecedented money on Richt and his hand picked staff. That means they want to win. He is going to be held to a different standard than other HC's who were given a shoestring budget. They will not tolerate Golden outcomes while paying him $4m+ a year. His seat will heat up faster than most think. More money means quicker scrutiny.

I would hope so.

I firmly believe if he tanks next season they will find a way to get him out of the HC seat. I know other people here talk money, but if you look at Golden's contract extension much of the money was tied to performance, the base pay itself was fairly low. If Richt's contract is structured the same, it would make the buyout considerably less than the 4 mil a year people here think it would be.

Those 1diots aren't that smart.... they just gave him an extension, remember.

It would be nice if you are correct about this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back