Richt's been giving us hints recruiting wasn't going so well

Odin

Junior
While most here were saying this was going to be a huge class 28-30+,Richt quietly mentioned he was planning lo leave up to 4 open ships for later on.Why would he do that if he had enough recruits wanting to come.You sign as many studs as they want in and then in the summer or fall if someone you want is available there's always dead weight on the team to make room.

Advertisement
After going 0-4 against the toughest teams on our schedule it was obvious this class wouldnt be ranked high

After going 0-4 against the toughest teams on our schedule it was obvious this class wouldnt be ranked high

What? For every other traditional power program with a new coach those four losses would show progress and available playing time. Guess not at Miami

Advertisement

******* lulz at people thinking we should have a top 10 class.. lose to your rival for the 7th straight year, leading to a 4 game skid which is just as bad, worse imo.. you're going to have to win games because you're getting outrecruited for kids like Harley and outbid easily by the bagmen of the sec

While most here were saying this was going to be a huge class 28-30+,Richt quietly mentioned he was planning lo leave up to 4 open ships for later on.Why would he do that if he had enough recruits wanting to come.You sign as many studs as they want in and then in the summer or fall if someone you want is available there's always dead weight on the team to make room.

Not sure if that is a sign of recruiting going poorly or if that's just Richt's philosophy. One of UGA fans' gripes was that he would always under sign and the team would always be down numbers.

After watching how his play mix was called this past season - gonna be real hard to get top receivers in here.

He's still in the SEC frame of mind.

Advertisement
What say you? You have a TE setting records, you have a true Frosh setting records, a Sr WR with 10plus TD's, and a 1,000 yd RB who gets the ball thrown to him often. If anything, it shows the balance in CMR's offense.

If kids don't want to come, find others that do...that simple.

After watching how his play mix was called this past season - gonna be real hard to get top receivers in here.

He said he wants to leave spots open for pontential grad transfers, a late signing high school recruit, and etc.

There is no reason that we can't win the Coastal and even the ACC with a top 15 class. The difference beween 10 and 15 isn't huge.

Advertisement
252 gave you gUYsm the answer. Harley is a loss but he ain't gonna make or break this or any other class.

There is no reason that we can't win the Coastal and even the ACC with a top 15 class. The difference beween 10 and 15 isn't huge.

Looks like this class will have a hard time staying in that range.....right now I see a 18-21 Golden like finish.... We didn't pay Richt 4 mil to bring in classes worse or on par with AG....I hope he has something up his sleeve... I'd say Slaton, Dean and 2 more 4* are must gets.

Advertisement

****ing lulz at people thinking we should have a top 10 class.. lose to your rival for the 7th straight year, leading to a 4 game skid which is just as bad, worse imo.. you're going to have to win games because you're getting outrecruited for kids like Harley and outbid easily by the bagmen of the sec

We might not end up with a top 10 class but it will between 10-15 and the best we have had in at least 7-8 years. Once we start winning alot ( which will be next season as long as Kaaya returns ) it will get even better. Richt didn't forget how to recruit but UM has been very average since 2005.

Doesn't take much for the chicken littles to come out, you would think after enduring a Coker, Shannon, Golden, Donna run you guys could be a little more thick skinned..
I'm going to wait to pass judgment on Richt until next season.. if by then he hasn't fixed the problems then I will move to the concerned stage.. for now let's hope he gets these guys ready for tomorrow night..

Richards breaks Irvin's Record.

Berrios best year ever here.

Lewis best year ever here.

Coley best year since Frosh campaign.

That just doesn't jive with Richt sucks. Richards can realistically hit 1k as a Frosh.

My over under was 7. That was how many games before some of our great fans on here would turn on Richt, I was right. We are not changing coaches for many years so might as well support our coach who is a proven winner. Of course that won't happen,

Advertisement
Back