Richt

Advertisement
He is horrible, shouldn't be in the discussion.

Said this for awhile, he has lost it. No longer relevant in CFB

I fully expect our admin to lose their **** over him being available. They apparent love failed coaches

Guys like Schiano, Richt, Strong, Chud, and Wario all turned us down in times of need. All of them, whether it was for HC or to be coordinator here, laughed at us. Richt was all too pleased to keep his cushy UGA job, and steal recruits from here, after Coker and Randy were fired.

Now karma is coming back around. Fvck em all.

Advertisement
According to some very well connected big money UGA boosters that I just happen to know- "Richt will get one more year no matter what happens"

Advertisement
I think can do well here with a good staff.. people overrate georgia's ability as a program, they have never done anything without #34

There's no reason why Georgia shouldn't have at least two national championships over the past ten or twelve years. I get it, they pay in the SEC, but the Bulldogs own the state of Georgia in recruiting, and are often able to cherry-pick top players from North Carolina (Gurley, Cox, and several others from Independence High in Charlotte), Texas (Stafford), and Florida (Michele, Atkins among many others). With the talent Richt had recruited over the years, he should have won more than what he has done so far. JMHO.

Advertisement
the Bulldogs own the state of Georgia in recruiting

Not really. The state gets pounded by SEC and ACC schools. Georgia only signed 8 out of 24 of the state's top prospects last year and 7 out of 39 in the 2014 class. Richt couldn't convince DeShaun Watson to stay home in 2014...

Last edited:
Yeah, upon further review, I see where you're right. However five years ago, he had the state on lockdown.

Advertisement
Back