Richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
You forgot about #BBB --- Bring Back Butch! ... Manny needs a fast start so all that **** is just a distant memory of a repetitive nightmare from long ago. Beat Florida and all the noise goes away.

LOL, is this your first day here? The noise will come right back as soon as we lose a game. ****, the noise will be there if we don't win enough, wear the wrong uniforms, or anyone gets hurt.

Butch talk is like a case of herpes.

It may seem like it’s gone, but it’ll be back at some point. And for the rest of your life.

I know he defiantly won’t be running many successful coaching clinics after last years performance lol

Advertisement
The man is a Cane on every level so I whish only the best for him. He did what was best for The U as soon as he realized he was not the answer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think he will take a full time analyst job?

Agreed, glad he spared the university, the team, and the fans by graciously stepping down and not dragging this through a nasty litigation case. That, and saving Miami a boatload of $$$ in the process. I wondered if that was truly his own idea or something the BoT, or trusted confidants, urged Richt to do. Either or, he put $1mil of his own salary towards the IPF which vastly spend up the time it took to get that thing off the ground and built. He tried, even to very mixed and at time awful results, todo what he felt was the right thing. He was the guy that hired our now newly minted HC. I have no ill will or ire for CMR, and wish him the best if whatever endeavors he pursues.

Advertisement
Back