Richt to visit Chatman

Go in and mentally get Chat to already think about us before and during that FSU visit and then Mariano Rivera his *** the weekend after. Clutch

Advertisement
Chatman is currently flirting hard with everyone, getting as much attention possible, and loving it all. He may end up a Cane but literally every single team thinks he's going to them.

Advertisement
Seems like richt is doing everything to land chatman.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

he will be a Cane. Tweed aint gonna put chatman on his twitter cover for nothin...

I hope you are right but kids have let their own family down plenty of times and picked a different school. Nothing is final until they sign on NSD!

Is it me or do you have something negative to say about everything?

No it's not just you. He whines and complains about everything. Might be the most pessimistic person here besides Vern

he will be a Cane. Tweed aint gonna put chatman on his twitter cover for nothin...

I hope you are right but kids have let their own family down plenty of times and picked a different school. Nothing is final until they sign on NSD!

Is it me or do you have something negative to say about everything?

No it's not just you. He whines and complains about everything. Might be the most pessimistic person here besides Vern

Y’all just need to stay woke! I believe we get Chatman but Tweed putting something in his Twitter doesn’t mean anything. That’s all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah but grandma is throwin that U up real high! And the form is A1. Grandma is in his ear. I'm reporting that he a Cane.

Advertisement
Good looking DT recruit there man. Once he puts on a little size with his athleticsim watch out

Advertisement
Back