Richt to be honored at game Thursday

You are being VERY generous...

We had less than 49K on a Saturday against a ranked team. I bet we won't have 29K (in actual attendance) on a Thursday night against Bethune-Cookman.
I was thinking the same thing. Looking like possible rain in the forecast as well. Hope the turn out is good bur not expecting anything great for this one

Advertisement
God bless coach Richt, he’s looked rough the few times I’ve seen him this off-season on Acc network.

I really don’t understand why Miami does this. The ceremony in itself was not going to sell any tickets and the man deserves a brighter, spotlight, game to be recognized for what he did. This is like a blake level move.
This isn’t a Miami decision. It is coordinated with the NFF and the college HoF as well as Miami. The Miami Touchdown Club, a NFF chapter will be in attendance. I spoke w Coach Richt at the last scrimmage before all practices closed and he was alert and well spoken. His disease has him slowed down but he is very aware of everything going on. And you can’t find a nicer person. UM is very grateful for all he has done for the program.

Advertisement
Back