Richt should learn from Saban

jackedaround

Junior
Dude was in the national title game with an inept qb who had won over 20 games and lost only two. So what does Saban do? Gambles on a freshman and it won them a national champ. That is the balls we need. Now I know that our 2nd and 3rd options arent that dude but come on. You gotta have balls to win even Coach O knew that. He went for it on 4th down right and left.

Grow a pair Richt. Bench Rosier. If practice is so important then why does Rosier miss everything in real games?

Advertisement
The kid they put in was well coached and schooled and ready for the job.

The dude is not Saban, wishing it to be so doesn’t make it so. I would take Mack Brown over Richt.

LOL.

Saban said Tua was 55/58 in the practices leading up to the NC game and he was considered a 5* can't miss.

Dude was in the national title game with an inept qb who had won over 20 games and lost only two. So what does Saban do? Gambles on a freshman and it won them a national champ. That is the balls we need. Now I know that our 2nd and 3rd options arent that dude but come on. You gotta have balls to win even Coach O knew that. He went for it on 4th down right and left.

Grow a pair Richt. Bench Rosier. If practice is so important then why does Rosier miss everything in real games?

The thing he should learn from Saban is that you need to be brutally honest in your evaluation of your staff.
Being CEO you have to be able to fire people if they are not doing the job to the standards you set.
Saban would fire anyone that doesn’t meet the standard he sets for the position. Probably why he is not buddy buddy with his coaches.

Advertisement
The thing he should learn from Saban is that you need to be brutally honest in your evaluation of your staff.
Being CEO you have to be able to fire people if they are not doing the job to the standards you set.
Saban would fire anyone that doesn’t meet the standard he sets for the position. Probably why he is not buddy buddy with his coaches.

This right here...and once you have that attitude towards your assistants it trickles down to the players. If you ever read the book Cane Mutiny there is a part where they talk about how Jimmy Johnson would tell the players something to the effect of "remember those are one year scholarships and If you guys dont get your sh*t together i wont renew them"

Advertisement
You think Richt would have learned from Saban after he was pretty much fired because of him lol

Advertisement
Back