Richt recruiting at UGA vs Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud

Recruit
At UGA Richt had a top 10 class almost every year. Even in the year or 2 where he didn't UGA finished 11th or 12th.

Now with better recruiting grounds at Miami he's struggling to just barely top 20 classes.

Can somebody explain to me how he's doing worse now that he he has access to better recruiting grounds?

Advertisement
Great question. Pastor Richt didn't forget how to recruit all of a sudden. The only explanation I have is the poisoned culture down in SFLA. These kids, coaches, and handlers don't give a flying fook about the U. No sense of pride in their community or for putting on for their city.

And the most important factor is simply we don't drop bags. Period end of story.

Advertisement
At UGA Richt had a top 10 class almost every year. Even in the year or 2 where he didn't UGA finished 11th or 12th.

Now with better recruiting grounds at Miami he's struggling to just barely top 20 classes.

Can somebody explain to me how he's doing worse now that he he has access to better recruiting grounds?

UGA had a brand that Richt built/sustained and only competed against Georgia Tech for instate recruiting. Miami competes against FSU and UF, while having a Brand that lost its luster more and more since 2007.

Advertisement
Can you wait until tomorrow before you grade the class. Wait... maybe we will all die tomorrow and the class will be the same as Bama

He built relationships, a great reputation in that area, and had 10+ win seasons.

We don't have all of that yet. He'll get there though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back