Richt ran Fisher out of Florida

WR Cane

Junior
After 2 seasons. He would rather play Saban. I don’t blame him. Can you smell what Richt is cooking?

Advertisement
Advertisement
WASN’T IT FISHER WHO TOOK OVER AFTER BOOBAH FIRED HIS SON AS OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR?...I THINK RICHT WAS ON STAFF THEN AND WAS LOOKING FOR THE OC SPOT WHEN JIMBO CAME ONBOARD...

THE ONE THING I DID NOTICE THIS YEAR WAS THE CMR / JUMBO “DEAD-FISH” POST GAME HANDSHAKE AT MID FIELD AND ZERO EYE CONTACT....I’M SURE THERE’S SOME BAD BLOOD BETWEEN THEM...

Last edited:
After 2 seasons. He would rather play Saban. I don’t blame him. Can you smell what Richt is cooking?

Capturecmr.jpg

Advertisement
Stupid, entitled FSU fans ran him out. They had an unfortunate season, and some changes needed to be made. Their fans went full ****** and made him WANT to leave. So, now FSU is getting changes, and they probably won't be good ones.

Be real man. It's not like he's stepping down in competition. 3 other teams in his division is played in and won titles in the last decade. Personally I think the crap with his wife made him want to get out of there. As for FSU they were actually going backwards under him. Cook bailed him out alot of games and they started recruiting too many national players, then we came back and it's like a perfect storm. I don't think it was any one thing. And it was not wanting to compete.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
To his credit Dumbo was smart enough to see that things were starting to go to **** at FSU and he was no Bobby Bowden after all. He rather face Bama than dem South Florida dogs dat are starting to run in a pack down in da 305.

WASN’T IT FISHER WHO TOOK OVER AFTER BOOBAH FIRED HIS SON AS OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR?...I THINK RICHT WAS ON STAFF THEN AND WAS LOOKING FOR THE OC SPOT WHEN JIMBO CAME ONBOARD...

THE ONE THING I DID NOTICE THIS YEAR WAS THE CMR / JUMBO “DEAD-FISH” POST GAME HANDSHAKE AT MID FIELD AND ZERO EYE CONTACT....I’M SURE THERE’S SOME BAD BLOOD BETWEEN THEM...

Jimbo was the QB coach and Richt was the offensive coordinator when they were both at FSU.

Richt and Fisher were not on the FSU staff at the same time at any point. Fisher didn't go to FSU until 2007.

More likely it was an assessment of his own team. He probably thinks it's going to take more time to fix what's wrong than FSU will give him, so it's kind of a no-brainer to go to a place that'll give him a fresh start and $75 million.

Advertisement
Loyalty to $h!tty ACs...Flowers & Jackson ballin' out at USF & Louisville...us finally having a competent coaching staff...and if you're being honest with yourself, the last staff out-recruiting FSU...is why Fisher is no longer at FSU.

Fisher, Texas oil, saban retiring in a few years , 75mil and the U on the rise...

Advertisement
Back