richt past his prime

never said i wanted butch. just feel like this is the wrong hire. its a definite improvement over al golden but i think richts best days are behind him i hope I'm wrong. i love the canes and just want this program to be good again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is the same, exact age as Saban.

Dumbass remarks such are just so tiresome.

Lmao at comparing him to the GOAT. They're exceptions for a reason.

What's more tiresome is having to witness someone with such little football knowledge they pine for a retread coach based on a limited run he had two decades ago. Your analysis of the situation doesn't extend any further than "uhhh he was good in our shirt before. We get him? We get good guy?

That liverspotted dipshlt is rotting at FIU for a reason.

What's more tiresome is having to witness someone with such little football knowledge they pine for a retread coach based on a limited run he had two decades ago. Your analysis of the situation doesn't extend any further than caveman grunts of "uhhh he was good in our shirt before. We get him. We get good guy?"

That liverspotted dipshlt is rotting at FIU for a reason and he's been a nobody since 2000 for a reason.

What's more tiresome is having to witness someone with such little football knowledge they pine for a retread coach based on a limited run he had two decades ago. Your analysis of the situation doesn't extend any further than "uhhh he was good in our shirt before. We get him? We get good guy?

That liverspotted dipshlt is rotting at FIU for a reason.

You're the one who mentioned his age - what? You didn't like the answer?

And had UM agreed to his contract - Butch Davis would be the Greatest of All TIme.

I'm a pretty good shot. I was when I was a kid - when I was a teen - when I was as a soldier - and I'm still a good shot.

You act like folks forget everything they know as they get a bit older. That's just dumb as ****.

Advertisement
Back