Richt on WQAM breaking down Mat Drills

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
And he doesn't run them at the Y. Maybe some of us can join them at the U?

Advertisement
Don't see a CMR interview on the 560 site. Which show on which day? Thanks.

He was on with Joe Rose this morning, after Blame James. Somehow, mat drills actually came up in both interviews and it made me wonder if they've been lurking on our board or spending time at the Y with [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], Harry Larry and the Turk.

Last edited:

He was on with Joe Rose this morning, after Blame James. Somwhow, mat drills actually came up in both interviews and it made me wonder if they've been lurking on our board or spending time at the Y with [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], Harry Larry and the Turk.

Yup, Joe Rose actually got destroyed by [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] this morning

I see you forgot I'm a regular participant as well as [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]

Advertisement

He was on with Joe Rose this morning, after Blame James. Somwhow, mat drills actually came up in both interviews and it made me wonder if they've been lurking on our board or spending time at the Y with [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], Harry Larry and the Turk.

Yup, Joe Rose actually got destroyed by [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] this morning

I see you forgot I'm a regular participant as well as [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]

My bad. I heard Rose was crying out for Channing Crowder to come save him and Crowder just laughed and said "you good fam." Very Gaytoresque.

Sorry I couldn't make it this morning fellas, bulk ordering the pure coconut oil extract for optimal lathering took longer than expected

Not to worry though, they'll be overnighting it so we should be all set for tomorrow

My bad. I heard Rose was crying out for Channing Crowder to come save him and Crowder just laughed and said "you good fam." Very Gaytoresque.

Yup. Once Chise hits somebody with the Miami Beach Crank Driver, they cry for help all the time.

It makes my crank throw look like nothing

Sorry I couldn't make it this morning fellas, bulk ordering the pure coconut oil extract for optimal lathering took longer than expected

Not to worry though, they'll be overnighting it so we should be all set for tomorrow

I feel the pain. Once I hit three bottles, I overnight them.

That's why I barely miss a meeting

Advertisement
I've been practicing mat and crank drills so I might someday be invited with the elite members of this board.

[video=youtube_share;wEvnRFIHk6o]https://youtu.be/wEvnRFIHk6o[/video]

Matt drills have been postponed at the JCC all week due to hair clogging up the pluming in the showers. No one was able to shower Tuesday after session! Driving back home with coconut oil all over was not comfortable.

Matt drills have been postponed at the JCC all week due to hair clogging up the pluming in the showers. No one was able to shower Tuesday after session! Driving back home with coconut oil all over was not comfortable.

You should've came to the Y. You know you're always welcome to, the more the merrier

Advertisement
was the best I've heard him give, love what he was saying about corn. I know some of the vets on here were saying rumph and banda didn't do much, that corn was older and a talent already. Man, if artie and tracy would have played for richt, wow!!!! we are in very good hands, **** it feels good.

[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] beat Buckethead into a coma. Franchise beat that melon to the point it was the size of a mascot's head.

Advertisement

Yup. Once Chise hits somebody with the Miami Beach Crank Driver, they cry for help all the time.

Chise goes to the crank the way Rocky Balboa went to the body.

Chise goes to the crank the way Rocky Balboa went to the body.

As someone who was born and raised in Miami Beach I have been on the wrong end of the Miami Beach Crank Driver and I can attest to the damage done to me in my youth by crotchety old ****** men with this maneuver simply for asking if I could join their shuffleboard game. I can't imagine the Crank Driver that Franchise delivers.

He was on with Joe Rose this morning, after Blame James. Somehow, mat drills actually came up in both interviews and it made me wonder if they've been lurking on our board or spending time at the Y with [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], Harry Larry and the Turk.

Yea he was at the Y. Goes by "Father O'tool".

Yea he was at the Y. Goes by "Father O'tool".

Remember him screaming?

I giggled a bit

Advertisement
Back