Richt on Dan LeBatard at 12:30 EST

Yea took a bunch of stuff told to him through friendships with players and ratted his way to a good job with the herald...guys a snake.

Advertisement
Dig Bomani though.

Nah, Bomani is trash too.

tenor.jpg

Advertisement
He LITERALLY did not ask him one question about Miami vs FSU. Not one.

That's his schtick. He's too clever and sassy to care about sports. He wants to have a sissy boy pajama party with all his guests. I have no idea how anyone can listen to that garbage.

Why ask the same questions everyone asks with the same boring "coach speak" response? I actually enjoyed to hear stories about the turnover chain and Richt's time as a player. A good interview is one where you learn more about someone, not just hear the same "what was it like to practice in a bubble" "is beating FSU a priority" over and over and over again

Advertisement

Why ask the same questions everyone asks with the same boring "coach speak" response? I actually enjoyed to hear stories about the turnover chain and Richt's time as a player. A good interview is one where you learn more about someone, not just hear the same "what was it like to practice in a bubble" "is beating FSU a priority" over and over and over again

I hear what you're saying, but he's been repeatedly asked about the chain. I've heard him asked a few times about the commercial. All that was missing from the interview was a question about Richt's high dive. It's fine and dandy to ask questions like that, but good interviewers usually save time to let the coach talk a little about the game or program.

That's his schtick. He's too clever and sassy to care about sports. He wants to have a sissy boy pajama party with all his guests. I have no idea how anyone can listen to that garbage.

Yeah, unfortunately, it is the same template used by many no-talent sports and TV guys.
They all want to emulate Tony Kornheiser's show, which is (was?) garbage anyways.

Have you listened to either of his podcasts? The RIght Time or The Evening Jones? More than just sports talk.

Dig Bomani though.

Nah, Bomani is trash too.

I have listened to him, during various points over the years. He's in a very weird position nowadays, very out of place in the ESPN spectrum of things, as he does have a lot to offer, but that also is his downfall. Frankly he's a shell of what he was before ESPN got a hold of him. His work has suffered and now he's just a normal personality, when he could have been much more.

Advertisement
I am surprised they have time for guests with all the jerking off he and Stugotz do to one another under the table.

Advertisement
Back