Richt on clemson dline lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama's players having cars is one thing, but if this isn't the most blatant example of money being passed around, I don't know what is. No one turns down 1st round money to go back another year to get killed by bama in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Bama's players having cars is one thing, but if this isn't the most blatant example of money being passed around, I don't know what is. No one turns down 1st round money to go back another year to get killed by bama in the playoffs.

what's worse is the amount it must be PER player to turn down FIRST ROUND DRAFT MONEY

college football is doomed

I don't get it...besides the money...what did they sell them on?

I'm willing to bet those guys got 500k a piece

Advertisement
I know everybody likes to assume those guys stayed because of the ahem...incentives but do you really think these Clemson boosters are dishing out first round contract amounts of money just to keep guys in school? I mean at least one, probably two of Clemson's D-linemen are 1st round picks. I can't imagine they're getting millions from boosters.

Advertisement
I know everybody likes to assume those guys stayed because of the ahem...incentives but do you really think these Clemson boosters are dishing out first round contract amounts of money just to keep guys in school? I mean at least one, probably two of Clemson's D-linemen are 1st round picks. I can't imagine they're getting millions from boosters.
They had 3 first round picks on the D-Line come back, I've seen mocks that had all 3 go Top 15 in the next draft. You are right they aren't paying that kinda $$$$, but something is up, don't you think? They also convinced guys like Beasley and Dodd to come back and turn down millions.

Maybe they got some snow bunnys showering them with some holy puzzy on campus??

They had 3 first round picks on the D-Line come back, I've seen mocks that had all 3 go Top 15 in the next draft. You are right they aren't paying that kinda $$$$, but something is up, don't you think? They also convinced guys like Beasley and Dodd to come back and turn down millions.

Maybe they got some snow bunnys showering them with some holy puzzy on campus??
The power of boners conqueres all

South Carolina is paradise! Why is it so hard to believe that they would want to stay there for as long as they can?

Advertisement
Back