Richt on ACCN at halftime of FSU vs NC State

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory
...I love me some Coach Richt...but I have now realized the man is suffering some sort of dementia.. He was speaking nothing but gibberish

speaking about FSU using 2 different qb's... and I quote. "if you are gonna run the same game plan and the same plays, why do it if it makes everyone feel better about giving away the company secrets. "

...the man would know about running the same plays every week so much that the defense last year knew the plays.

Advertisement
...I love me some Coach Richt...but I have now realized the man is suffering some sort of dementia.. He was speaking nothing but gibberish

speaking about FSU using 2 different qb's... and I quote. "if you are gonna run the same game plan and the same plays, why do it if it makes everyone feel better about giving away the company secrets. "

...the man would know about running the same plays every week so much that the defense last year knew the plays.

He was talking about playing around with who was going to start and not ruling out Blackman. Made perfect sense to me. Basically said that it's not like one is a pocket passer and the other is a runner. They run the same offense and play the same way. You gain nothing by the element of surprise with respect to the other team's preparation.

That was a good answer. He basically said of both QBs suck then there is no need to keep who is starting a secret

He was talking about playing around with who was going to start and not ruling out Blackman. Made perfect sense to me. Basically said that it's not like one is a pocket passer and the other is a runner. They run the same offense and play the same way. You gain nothing by the element of surprise with respect to the other team's preparation.
yeah he basically said they both suck lol

Advertisement
Like Richt. But his commentary suffers because he doesn’t give full thoughts. He leaves out things that result in the viewers having to guess at what his thought really is. His fellow commentators also get confused by him at times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back