Richt now has a .200 win % vs power 5 teams

Green5

Band
Banned
I just lost a whole lot of confidence in him tonight.

It was proven that he was waiting for a 20-0 deficit to open up the playbook. And then he closed the playbook after taking the lead.

Advertisement
I'm losing confidence in him as well because he won't change up at QB. Kaaya is costing this team 20+ points a game. It's incredible to go back and watch how many wide open WRs he never looks towards or how many sacks he causes by himself.

Rosier wouldn't have done **** today, or any game. Kaaya is all we have now. Next year Allison should get a chance to beat out Kaaya (I doubt he will, but...)

Richt is more stubborn than Al. We're in trouble. Looking back, we made the worst head coaching hire in the ACC. Fuente, Mendehall, and Babers are all far superior coaches to Richt. Any one of those coaches at the helm and we're probably 7-1.

You guys have soft shoulders. If you think there was a playcall that was going to allow Linder to win his matchup more than he got feasted on you are sadly mistaken.

Outside of the freshman. This team is full of jags and anyone of those coaches you named would at best be .500 right now.

Advertisement
You guys have soft shoulders. If you think there was a playcall that was going to allow Linder to win his matchup more than he got feasted on you are sadly mistaken.

Outside of the freshman. This team is full of jags and anyone of those coaches you named would at best be .500 right now.

We were 8-4 last year during the regular season. Golden/Scott were the coaches. James Coley was the OC.

We were 8-4 last year during the regular season. Golden/Scott were the coaches. James Coley was the OC.

Drop the mic and walk away...I was about to type the same thing til I saw your post.

All the signs of bad coaching are staring us in the face....AGAIN. We've become experts at spotting it because we've been exposed to it for 13 years now.

Advertisement

Drop the mic and walk away...I was about to type the same thing til I saw your post.

All the signs of bad coaching are staring us in the face....AGAIN. We've become experts at spotting it because we've been exposed to it for 13 years now.

These guys don't want to see it but its the sad truth.

This D gave up 517 to UT, 501 to MSU, 498 to Duke, 489 to Syracuse. We got 308

Advertisement
Back