Richt not retaining Coley per SMD

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Franchise is steady and consistent in his posts. Like a Francheeseburger.

Looks like [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] OC James Coley won't be retained, but nothing confirmed

No hate, but she would not know. That's pure speculation based on news out of GA.

Coley and beard will not be back

Stuff ya hearing?

Nothing new. Last thing I was told was a couple position coaches were interested ( one was mentioned here), good names.

Not sure what Richts plan is , but there's definitely some good names interested in staff positions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
BYU just made an interesting OC pick, Ty Detmer. They stole him from a HS HC position.

Meanwhile, some folks have a problem with Ken Dorsey.

Advertisement
BYU just made an interesting OC pick, Ty Detmer. They stole him from a HS HC position.

I wonder what a BYU message board is like... GOTTA be the polar opposite of our savagery.

things are a little different at BYU then they are at Miami. And besides, it's not like he has succeeded yet as OC he was just hired.

Advertisement
One of the worst offensive coordinators I've EVER witnessed. If he's smart he'll make the move to a smaller school where he can maybe climb up the ladder to be an assistant head coach and maybe one day a head coach....

But he sure as **** is not a play caller. I think this is the right move for everyone involved cause I don't want him anywhere near Richt's offense.

One of the worst offensive coordinators I've EVER witnessed. If he's smart he'll make the move to a smaller school where he can maybe climb up the ladder to be an assistant head coach and maybe one day a head coach....

But he sure as **** is not a play caller. I think this is the right move for everyone involved cause I don't want him anywhere near Richt's offense.

What up Jedi, haven't seen you posting much.

Advertisement
Back