Richt not retaining Coley per SMD

Well that's one good move he's made.

Get rid of Swasey and I can forgive the UGA ex-player coaching welfare program.

Can we down vote this clown to Bolivia plz?

To Bolivia, or into oblivion?

Same exact thing

image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like what Mark Richt is doing with all current coaches...he's waiting to can them so that they can give these kids their full undivided attention in this bowl game. I feel like that's what didn't happen when they fired Radio.

Advertisement
Hard to imagine him being retained, or wanting to stick around, if he wasn't at least going to be Co-OC. With the news (and this may be the entire basis of her "info") that Brown will be coming to Miami and serving as Co-OC, it seems there's not much of a place for Coley. He'd have to take a passing game coordinator position, or something like that, and who knows if that would even be an option. Brown as Co-OC and the writing is on the wall for Coley.

Unless Coley is the other co-OC.

Hard to imagine him being retained, or wanting to stick around, if he wasn't at least going to be Co-OC. With the news (and this may be the entire basis of her "info") that Brown will be coming to Miami and serving as Co-OC, it seems there's not much of a place for Coley. He'd have to take a passing game coordinator position, or something like that, and who knows if that would even be an option. Brown as Co-OC and the writing is on the wall for Coley.

Unless Coley is the other co-OC.

It could be an OC tripod in fact; Corley Brown and Bmac......and of course none of them actually calling plays.

Well that's one good move he's made.

Get rid of Swasey and I can forgive the UGA ex-player coaching welfare program.

some of those ex georgia coaches are pretty good at what they do. thomas brown has had some pretty good success as rb coach with wisconsin and georgia. hartley has experiance as a st coordinator. mclendon is a solid coacch lilly is a good coach. bringing in good coaches isn't a bad thing just becaus u worked with them before.

as for swasey the head coach sets the focus for a s&c coach. under shannon he worked on agility and speed , under golden he focused on strength and weight gaines cause it is what golden wanted.

the truth is i want to see what the entire staff looks like when he is done and i don't know let them actually coach a game or 2 at miami before i decided they are horrid at there job.

its clear u wanted butch and nothing richt does will make u happy to bad richt was the better candidate and h ire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We'll surely miss Coley's constant WR screens, slow-forming stretch runs, and play-action passes on 3rd and long.

SMD does not break news. She simply reports what the university releases to all the beat writers. You have a much better chance getting inside info on this board.

Advertisement
Back