Richt needs to open it up....

canes614

Sophomore
He has the offense playing too tight....when is he going to realize the spread is our only chance to compete? The power game with tight formations isn't working....once again no motion to offset the defense.....he continues to put Kaaya in 3rd and long situations......where is the bubble? Where are the TE plays? Where are the deep routes? This is ridiculous!!!!

Advertisement
You kidding? On that last offensive play, Kaaya was so late reading Coley being open which allowed the DB to get a jump on the ball. The only offensive players worth a **** are Coley, Richards, Yearby, and the TE's. Our line is garbage and our QB sucks.

He has the offense playing too tight....when is he going to realize the spread is our only chance to compete? The power game with tight formations isn't working....once again no motion to offset the defense.....he continues to put Kaaya in 3rd and long situations......where is the bubble? Where are the TE plays? Where are the deep routes? This is ridiculous!!!!

There really is nothing to "open it up" when there is no protection. I already have my pants down and am watching the game bent over. But I am still optimistic about the future.

There really is nothing to "open it up" when there is no protection. I already have my pants down and am watching the game bent over. But I am still optimistic about the future.

Spread it out with some 5 receiver sets...no back sets.....or motion to offset the d......this base offense isn't working with a sorry a$$ o-line! The spread will allow Kaaya to have more options..,

Advertisement

Spread it out with some 5 receiver sets...no back sets.....or motion to offset the d......this base offense isn't working with a sorry a$$ o-line! The spread will allow Kaaya to have more options..,

They will still get to Kaaya.

Now we are forced to pass....he will use the I formation with play action to pass in a power set with no line.....the only way is to spread it out with some quick hitters the seam routes take too long to develop....that's why Kaayas getting sacked....gotta use some quick hitters from the spread....imo

Advertisement
Back