Richt Needs to go the Bobby Bowden route

canetomm

Recruit
He should just sit back on the throne and hand the kingdom over to a hot and up and coming OC. Just sit back and visit "mommas' in their houses and eat their home cooked meals, charm them and ride the wave to multiple national championships (not that Bobby did that because of the Canes), but you know what I mean. Bobby is his Model, I am fine with it.

Advertisement
LMAO he has said as long as he is here he is clalling plays. Such a dumbass post and a horrible time.

There will be no OC. Brown and dugans are co-ocs. There is no way richt can bring in anybody else.

We are the 16th highest scoring offense in CFB.

And breaking in a freshman QB.......

We haven't been that high since 2002.

Advertisement
[QUOTE="canetomm, post: 3497685, member: 4816"]He should just sit back on the throne and hand the kingdom over to a hot and up and coming OC. Just sit back and visit "mommas' in their houses and eat their home cooked meals, charm them and ride the wave to multiple national championships (not that Bobby did that because of the Canes), but you know what I mean. Bobby is his Model, I am fine with it.[/QUOTE]

As long as it's not Jeff Bowden . . . he's about a half-step up from Richt.

He needs to check his ego because he just doesn't have it. Our defense only gave up 200 yards and we were in a dog fight because Richt and special teams are a mess.

What do ST have to do with Richt as OC?

Once again, we had open WRs our QB just kept missing. That's not on the OC, Perry has to play better over the whole game

Advertisement
What do ST have to do with Richt as OC?

Once again, we had open WRs our QB just kept missing. That's not on the OC, Perry has to play better over the whole game

If Richt was more of a CEO instead of just handling the offense he would have more time to get the special teams fixed.

If Richt was more of a CEO instead of just handling the offense he would have more time to get the special teams fixed.

No, he just needs to hire a real ST coach.

Plenty of coaches are OCs and still have good ST units

No, he just needs to hire a real ST coach.

Plenty of coaches are OCs and still have good ST units

He had the option to do that and instead he hired Patke to coach the OLBs. He would need to fire one of his current coaches to land a ST coach. Since he likes coaching QBs so much he should can Junior and get a special teams coach.

LMAO he has said as long as he is here he is clalling plays. Such a dumbass post and a horrible time.
Dude the guy was just voicing an opinion, or does your know it all mind have a better idea? You know, since its such a dumb *** post and a horrible time! Which leaves me questioning your spelling here

Advertisement
It's not the special teams that's bad. Its the Punters that's bad, and the kicker is a true FR. The coverage units are not terrible, getting fooled on that punt return was ridiculous

He has, sort of. Bowden hired his son Jeff as OC. Richt hired his son Jon as QB coach.

Very similar.

I was thinking the same thing but didn’t want to be mean this soon after such a great win. Mark swung for the fences yesterday, almost struck out but in the end he was smiling the smile of the just. Oh, Bobby always lost these games. Mark, thank The Lord, was the Cane last night.

He should just sit back on the throne and hand the kingdom over to a hot and up and coming OC. Just sit back and visit "mommas' in their houses and eat their home cooked meals, charm them and ride the wave to multiple national championships (not that Bobby did that because of the Canes), but you know what I mean. Bobby is his Model, I am fine with it.

He will in a couple of years .... after he promotes Jr to playcalling duties

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back