Richt looking like his old mentor

Advertisement
Lots of soft shoulders in this thread. I wanna put Bowden in the figure-fo until he poops...

I like Bowden and Spurrier. Fuggin' hate their guts, but I like 'em.

I think a lot of people misinterpret 'respect' with 'like'. I RESPECT Bobby Bowden, because as his tombstone will read, "At least I played Miami.". I RESPECT FSU. However, I don't respect Spurrier or the Gators.

They had to stop playing us to win a national title.

Agree completely. It was fun when these two were coaching...I liked them both and there were a number of years when the 3 teams finished in the top 10 - had the state of Florida football where it belongs - at the top by a far margin....

I like Bowden and Spurrier. Fuggin' hate their guts, but I like 'em.

Advertisement
Good friend of mine at work played for Bowden in the 80's. They still talk a couple times a year and he is still as sharp as a tack. My buddy would run through a wall for Bowden and literally hates Fischer.

As he doesn't know all the players names, just like Bowden never did.

Advertisement
Bowden didn't know his players' names because he was **** faced drunk by 9:30 am, every day.

Advertisement
Bobby also voted for and supported Gino to win the heisman, gotta respect an opponent who respects his nemesis like that.

MEME2016-03-15-09-55-02.jpg

Advertisement
Bowden would've won 6 or 7 titles if he coached and stayed at Miami.

But I'm just glad we've got a southern boy runnin things for a change.

That southern twang gon bring us the rings

If we get a 90's version of Bowden, sign me up, those teams were cot dam beasts. If we get the Post 2001 Bowden, shoot me.

Advertisement
Back