Richt is still a loser

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a sneaking suspicion this thread was decided on during a moment of lonliness mixed with alcohol.

Go to their profile. Click there name under there avatar. A little box pops up. click the name that pops up in the box. On the right side is a box that states how many they have given or recieved.

Crap, the Russians are going to get all that info when they hack this site. Herr Mueller will start investiging The U. This is bad very bad.

Please tell us your life story. I'm guessing you have not accomplished 1/100th of what Richt has.
Same can be said about you when it comes to Randy Shannon and Mario Cristobal, but if this was thread bashing those guys you'd probably have a 8 paragraph post of insults and complaints...

Advertisement
Please tell us your life story. I'm guessing you have not accomplished 1/100th of what Richt has.

I guess we all have a different outlook on success, Richt was fired from his last job, doesn't seem very successful to me and he is failing at his new job

Advertisement
How are we assessing Richt's life accomplishments? I have won as many conference titles and national championships as Richt. Sure Richt has made a lot more money in his life than I will in mine, but so did Bernie Madoff.

Advertisement
Wrong. Rick has said spread the gospel is more important than winning championships. In that respect, he has been a massive success. I haven't prayed in at least a decade, but Rick changed that.

As Hulk Hogan once demanded of all Hulkamaniacs, every night since the beginning of the season I've take my vitamins and said a prayer that Mark Rick will decide to retire. So can count that as a success- Rick's ineptitude has brought me closer to the holy ghost.

What does his life story have to do with anything. Are you implying only people who have lived as long as cmr and corched as long as him can post their opinion of them?

Your comment is one the most slurpiest thing on there you must ask for whip cream when you slurp

How are we assessing Richt's life accomplishments? I have won as many conference titles and national championships as Richt. Sure Richt has made a lot more money in his life than I will in mine, but so did Bernie Madoff.
I've won more national titles in NCAA football than Richt. That instantly makes me better than Richt.

Advertisement
Back