Richt is a great hire for us.

RL52U

Redshirt Freshman
I know a lot of people wanted Butch, but honestly that was living in the past clinging to what we once were hoping that it would be some sort magic would be recreated by him walking in the door.

Richt has done incredibly well and yeah he didn't win a national title, but then again going up against the monster forces of Saban and LSU and Urban Meyer is insane. That gauntlet is by far the hardest in college football. Add in Cam Newton / Auburn and really he was competing with the teams that would win the title that year.

In the ACC we don't have many of those teams at all. Clemson, the noles. That's about it. UNC is good, this year, but I don't know how long they will hold on.

Really Richt will recruit great players, he runs a clean program, and he's extremely competitive. We can win the coastal with him, and I think we definitely can beat FSU and Clemson with his recruiting.

He's a great hire, and everybody should be behind him 100%. He's not some ****** from Pennsylvania. He's not an Alum with zero coaching experience (Shannon) He's a cane who has won tons of games in the hardest conference in all of college football.

We are in good hands. Now it's time to rally the fam and take back our rightful place.

Advertisement
It's universally accepted that richt is a great hire from everyone involved in college ftball.

I know a lot of people wanted Butch, but honestly that was living in the past clinging to what we once were hoping that it would be some sort magic would be recreated by him walking in the door.

Richt has done incredibly well and yeah he didn't win a national title, but then again going up against the monster forces of Saban and LSU and Urban Meyer is insane. That gauntlet is by far the hardest in college football. Add in Cam Newton / Auburn and really he was competing with the teams that would win the title that year.

In the ACC we don't have many of those teams at all. Clemson, the noles. That's about it. UNC is good, this year, but I don't know how long they will hold on.

Really Richt will recruit great players, he runs a clean program, and he's extremely competitive. We can win the coastal with him, and I think we definitely can beat FSU and Clemson with his recruiting.

He's a great hire, and everybody should be behind him 100%. He's not some ****** from Pennsylvania. He's not an Alum with zero coaching experience (Shannon) He's a cane who has won tons of games in the hardest conference in all of college football.

We are in good hands. Now it's time to rally the fam and take back our rightful place.

That is very Interesting because everything Richt did at UGA IS IN THE PAST!

Last SEC Championship 2005 aka IN THE PAST

Sonny give it up already. Everyone is excited. To be trying to shi* on this hire in every thread should have you banned

Advertisement
Back