Richt Interview on offensive line, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cleveland Reed already pushing for a starting job and only been there since the summer. Impressive!

That's good and bad. Then again, him not being able to compete on a what could be bad O-line I guess that would be bad as well. I guess I rather this then the latter.

Cleveland Reed already pushing for a starting job and only been there since the summer. Impressive!
Reed is an NFL guard all day long. His frame is as prototypical as it gets for a mauler. I wanna see Lo rush for 2k next season running to the right side behind Reed and Don with Realus giving the LB’s snot bubbles.

Is Gaynor the back up center or is he rotating at guard? I think Boulware takes that last guard spot. Still processing that Jones has been a starter all spring when he hasn’t played a meaningful snap in 3 years.

Advertisement
Is Gaynor the back up center or is he rotating at guard? I think Boulware takes that last guard spot. Still processing that Jones has been a starter all spring when he hasn’t played a meaningful snap in 3 years.
jasir jones is probably this years evan sheriffs. not really going to be a factor when season starts.

jasir jones is probably this years evan sheriffs. not really going to be a factor when season starts.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Boulware and Gaynor take over as starters. I could see Reed and Scaife in there as well.

Advertisement
We are definitely building depth on the oline. This group is definitely trending up in terms of talent

Scaife is a massive human being...and the Italian looking dude off to the right of the photo. Just look how much taller/larger Scaife is compared to Gaynor...wow

Advertisement
Back