Richt in Wall Street Journal

capefearcane

Band
Banned
Kind of surprised this morning to see 4 column picture of CMR featured in full U gear in sports section of the WSJ. Article discusses how some head coaches (Saban included), are stepping away from the CEO role and returning to coaching. Great article. Speaks well of Miami's past, and describes how Saban's call for the surprise onside kick in the Clemson Nattie game led to the Bama win. I doubt that a lot of recruits (any?), read the WSJ...but it adds to the buzz.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Kind of surprised this morning to see 4 column picture of CMR featured in full U gear in sports section of the WSJ. Article discusses how some head coaches (Saban included), are stepping away from the CEO role and returning to coaching. Great article. Speaks well of Miami's past, and describes how Saban's call for the surprise onside kick in the Clemson Nattie game led to the Bama win. I doubt that a lot of recruits (any?), read the WSJ...but it adds to the buzz.

All those guys that have been dumping on the UM administration for "bungling" the dismissal of AQM/Grace and saying that UM doesn't have its players' backs - those guys to a man ALL read the WSJ religiously as part of keeping up to date with their diversified portfolios.

All those guys that have been dumping on the UM administration for "bungling" the dismissal of AQM/Grace and saying that UM doesn't have its players' backs - those guys to a man ALL read the WSJ religiously as part of keeping up to date with their diversified portfolios.
Fully aware. Penny stocks maybe?

Forget that penny pinching bull crap, real men know when to call on options that puts their futures in the money.

OP I agree it was a good write up for the WSJ sports section.

Link to article
College Football?s New Coaching Strategy: Coaching - WSJ

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks for adding that link. Pain in the buttinski on my nearly antique S4.

Can always invest in bricks and pillars. Heard there is a resurgence in this market,particularly in the Detroit area

Just look for F-A-G stock

Forget that penny pinching bull crap, real men know when to call on options that puts their futures in the money.

OP I agree it was a good write up for the WSJ sports section.

Link to article
College Football?s New Coaching Strategy: Coaching - WSJ

Go Canes

The real fun is currency, but the smartest people in the room are always the debt people. You seem into finance. You see another bubble burst after the election? FED can't keep this market alive for for more years, so even if Hilary wins the political move would be another crisis so big government to benefit from it. Worked well for Obama. If Trump wins it will take give him a ton of crap to handle without the upside a leftest would garner from it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back