Richt Hates Perry

JoshJetson

Recruit
Starting to think Richt really dislikes Perry.. in what world do you play a 5th year senior over a RS Freshmen. And the Freshmen is better ?

Advertisement
the freshman isn't better homie. Did you watch the UNC, FSU and UVA games?
Defense won us the UNC FSU Game, UVA he stunkt he joint up with 2 INTS in 1 QTR.

That would explain sitting perry but you still have cade weldon and jarren williams. I think Richt is just happy winning 10 meaningless games a season, getting out at 5pm and hanging out in south florida with his wife. This is his retirement coaching stop. We need some fire, someone relentless.

Mork Rich is an Ox. Stubborn to a fault.

Perry isn't the most studious of QB's but hot dam he's miles ahead of Dozier.

Advertisement
the freshman isn't better homie. Did you watch the UNC, FSU and UVA games?
Defense won us the UNC FSU Game, UVA he stunkt he joint up with 2 INTS in 1 QTR.
I guarantee you EVERY receiver and TE (especially 9) would tell you hes better.

If they had their pick -- and these kids know fb -- who you think they're riding with ?

This isn't about Richt having a favorite, it's about Richt being INCOMPETENT.

This same Rosier who he's backing now was BENCHED in the 4th quarter of a winnable game last year while we were still undefeated in favor of EVAN ******* SHERIEFFS.

He's a moron. There's no rhyme or reason to his decision making. I now fully comprehend what Georgia fans were talking about towards the end of his tenure.

Last edited:
In defense of Richt, if ' is so dumb that he can't learn a 5 play playbook, he not only shouldn't be a starting QB, he shouldn't be let out of the house without supervision.

Hard to argue against....

Dude yanked him quicker than he should Have after allowing Rosie to chock away last season and the start of this season

Advertisement
In defense of Richt, if ' is so dumb that he can't learn a 5 play playbook, he not only shouldn't be a starting QB, he shouldn't be let out of the house without supervision.

If he can't learns Richts playbook how did he even pass kindergarten? Let alone pass his college courses. The local disabled guy that bags my groceries could learn it faster than Jarren.

Advertisement
Back