Richt/Dugans Must Give Playing Time to Langham

The Svengali

Sophomore
In the two games he’s played, he’s proven he can produce and make big time catches. And quite frankly “the catch” shows he has it in him. The man needs snaps.

Just give Langham the **** ball.

Advertisement
And Cager played like a mouse, 18 had a horrible game.

Langham doesnt get seperation. He should get more red zone oppurtunities maybe.

Langham is a redzone guy, period. Bring him in for fades, create a package for him like Whipple did for Jimmy Graham. Use his size in limited situations, where he can succeed.

Agree. If Langham only knows 1 position then move Richard's to Cager's position. We would be better with them on the field together

Advertisement
I have to say Malik Rosier throws a fantastic jump ball, and Langham is clutch going up for it.

Langham's size and body control create separation for him. He doesn't need to run by people or run awesome routes to have an advantage over a DB.

I would definitely give him a lot of reps.

Cager was embarrassingly bad on Saturday.

He doesn’t have to get “separation” in the traditional sense.

He’s a natural miss-match. The more he learns he use his body, the more he’s open. Every WR isn’t going to run by dudes like Berrios or AR82.

Think Kelvin Benjamin (hate to use a Nole comparison).

I'd throw slants and hitches to him all day, easy 5 to 10 yds.

Richt and his play design and play calling need to improve, especially with the routes the WRs and TEs run

Advertisement
Langham is a redzone guy, period. Bring him in for fades, create a package for him like Whipple did for Jimmy Graham. Use his size in limited situations, where he can succeed.

Blast from the past. wasn't expecting a Whipple reference in this thread. Good call.

He doesn’t have to get “separation” in the traditional sense.

He’s a natural miss-match. The more he learns he use his body, the more he’s open. Every WR isn’t going to run by dudes like Berrios or AR82.

Think Kelvin Benjamin (hate to use a Nole comparison).

Even vs bethune their DBs was all over him. Its tough to make catches consistently when dudes are all over you. He made a great play doing what he should be used for. Everybody cant be starters.

Advertisement
PLEASE START THIS MAN! He should be a starter, plain and simple.

Langham is a GOD!

Last edited:

Got plenty of seperation today, on the slants patterns, and he has shown remarkable RAC ability for a man his size. He even looked smooth RAC on the WR sccreen.

This man needs to play big minutes, if not start, the rest of the season. He's a monster

Advertisement
Langham's size and body control create separation for him. He doesn't need to run by people or run awesome routes to have an advantage over a DB.

I would definitely give him a lot of reps.

Cager was embarrassingly bad on Saturday.

Announcers said Cager was having his knee wrapped in the first half.

ANOTHER big play for a player FANS was saying needs to be cut!!!! All off season we heard good things about this kid and he's showing up in big moments.. I HAVE TO SALUTE BIG LANG, you are making it happen and I wish you more success in the future!!! Cager is a Cane and I respect him BUT LANG deserves to be in the game, BUT he's staying ready and he's the UNSUNG HERO for our Canes...

Advertisement
Back