Richt doesn't trust Kaaya

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
he wouldnt let him throw that fair in ND territory for a reason if you ask me. would love to hear a reporter ask him about that .

Advertisement
You are right that's why he's not a smart coach these days. You then put someone else who can play. PLEASE STOP TELLING ME RIGHT NOW KAAYA IS OUR BEST QB on the roster. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You are right that's why he's not a smart coach these days. You then put someone else who can play. PLEASE STOP TELLING ME RIGHT NOW KAAYA IS OUR BEST QB on the roster. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

im at the point that i think Rosier desrves a shot.

Advertisement
This **** show is all on Richt. He wanted play calling duties, well you gotta own up to it when you suck at what you do.

He's worse than Pat Nix, and that's a mouthful.

Why does he have to trust him?? I don't get that philosophy at all! It isn't like running is helping this sorry excuse of a team. Throw the **** ball and at least we might catch one. Be better than what I have witnessed all year, cupcakes included.

Advertisement
Why does he have to trust him?? I don't get that philosophy at all! It isn't like running is helping this sorry excuse of a team. Throw the **** ball and at least we might catch one. Be better than what I have witnessed all year, cupcakes included.

Kaaya is slow. he doenst process things. Doug Flutie said in pre-game he gets sack alot becuase he is a disaster after his first read. he doesnt process game well. we all bought the hype on him.

ROSIER DESERVES A SHOT RIGHT NOW! It's pinafully obvious to everyone Richt does not have faith in Kaaya. This is not only sad but implies Kaaya has regressed and Richt is a hapless coach.

I don't care what Flutie says, something has to change. We CANNOT run the ball. Just throw the **** thing up and play 500 for all I care..... OR play another QB. Do we really have anything to lose?

ROSIER DESERVES A SHOT RIGHT NOW! It's pinafully obvious to everyone Richt does not have faith in Kaaya. This is not only sad but implies Kaaya has regressed and Richt is a hapless coach.

listen when he does inerviews and asked about kaaya. he doesnt rave about him. he says "hes doing what we ask" listen, we all bought kaaya hype but fact is he was not invited to all american games, the upperclassmen felt ryan williams was better, he is from cali and cal, arizona, az st, washington, usc, ucla, etc didnt really recuit him. im believing he was part of goldens bs sales pitch.

Advertisement
We can't run against one of the worst defenses in the nation. Hopefully Richt fires the whole offensive staff. Sad day to be a Hurricane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back