Richt does not trust Kaaya

Advertisement
I think Richt realized quickly what Kaaya was: a average quarterback who could make some big throws but lacked some key characterisitics such as, pocket awareness, mobility, consistent accuracy, decision making, and a lack of that "clutch" factor that all great Cane Qb's had. I think hes decent, but not what this board made him out to be (myself included), and now everyone is finally realizing it.

Advertisement
It only took him till the fourth quarter of tonight's game.

Let's start the game with 9 consecutive pass plays guys!!! **** Richt

People can say whatever they want but Kayaa is average at best. Does he have an above average arm? Yes but that doesn't mean he has "it". He get happy feet and cannot step up in big game. He is 0-3 against FSU. end of story

I'm still waiting for Kaaya to be an all-American. Guess I'll have to wait my whole life.

Kaaya can make all the throws but lacks pocket awareness. He's rattled easy. He lacks mobility. The deficiencies in the OL limit what Richt might call because he doesn't have the QB to offset this team weakness.

Miami was pounding Francois but he's mobile and Fisher made a few key play calls to utilize this ability. Do you think Kaaya could make the play Francois made to Cook? He could make the throw but isn't mobile enough to threaten a run on a bootleg.

Last edited:
Advertisement
let's hope this is all it is

I mean like I said in another thread, richt isn't dumb.. he must be dealing with the fact that "holy sh*t, this line sucks, this qb can't even ***ing move 3 feet over.. cot dayum what the *** can I even do with this jar of bullsh*t"

Advertisement
Back