Richt dissed?

Advertisement
Gee, what was I thinking. It's been a whole two seasons. And what was I thinking to include the entirety of that season instead of the first ten games. And what was I thinking to think about the many BETTER seasons prior to 2017 that no one considered "magical" ??? I mean, I must be absolutely crazy in the head not to think a 10-3 season, final ranking of 13 season is any less than a miracle.
Well, compared to the last 16 years it was.....

If Dabo and Rick started swinging on each other there- who ya got?

I think Rick actually wins that one (even if his heart gives out immediately after). Sometimes super religious dudes just go nuts when that switch finally gets flipped. I think we saw a sliver of that blind rage only once when he almost put Ed Hudak on his *** and had to be restrained by all 500lbs of Gus Felder when he was trying to go after that ref during the Orange Bowl.

View attachment 104557
*** the tide\Clemson pos.I'll back the cane period.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be shocked if Richt disliked Dabo. Say what you want about Mark Richt, he truly walks the walk in regards to his faith. You spend 30 seconds with him, you know he's a man of God, and he uses his platform to do the most good he can. Dabo on the other hand is your traditional bull**** artist that hides behind religion. Everything about him is phony, and people are seeing through it. Nick Saban is a douchebag, he doesn't pretend to be anything else. There's no pretend with him. Same with a lot of other top end coaches. Dabo tries to emulate Bobby Bowden with the "Good Ole Country Boy" routine, but you know full well he's full of crap. Bowden really is that way, Dabo just comes off as insincere, a complete whiner. I think he realizes that he's not as great as he thinks he is, he's just the east coast version of Ed Orgeron. In other words, a guy that can leverage having insane resources, and an NCAA hierarchy that will let the big boys do anything they want. People forget, Dabo was a position coach before becoming a HC, he was on his way out the door before Chad Morris and later Jeff Scott bailed his *** out with that O.

I wouldn't be shocked if someone that actually knows Bowden and is a true believer would lack respect for a bull**** artist.

I wouldn't be shocked if Richt disliked Dabo. Say what you want about Mark Richt, he truly walks the walk in regards to his faith. You spend 30 seconds with him, you know he's a man of God, and he uses his platform to do the most good he can. Dabo on the other hand is your traditional bull**** artist that hides behind religion. Everything about him is phony, and people are seeing through it. Nick Saban is a douchebag, he doesn't pretend to be anything else. There's no pretend with him. Same with a lot of other top end coaches. Dabo tries to emulate Bobby Bowden with the "Good Ole Country Boy" routine, but you know full well he's full of crap. Bowden really is that way, Dabo just comes off as insincere, a complete whiner. I think he realizes that he's not as great as he thinks he is, he's just the east coast version of Ed Orgeron. In other words, a guy that can leverage having insane resources, and an NCAA hierarchy that will let the big boys do anything they want. People forget, Dabo was a position coach before becoming a HC, he was on his way out the door before Chad Morris and later Jeff Scott bailed his *** out with that O.

I wouldn't be shocked if someone that actually knows Bowden and is a true believer would lack respect for a bull**** artist.

Exactly

I didnt hear a diss?? Lol y’all are tripping smh
Dabo didn't diss Coach Richt verbally but he made a big & phony show of saying hello to everyone else on the set except Coach Richt (which is really bad manners). Coach Richt is one of the classiest guys to ever coach in CFB. Dabo should show some respect to a fellow Coach and a really good guy. To not even wave or say "hi" from a distance was really poor.

I've been saying forever that Yabba Dabba is as phony as they get. Thankfully, people are starting to realize that. It would be so sweet if the NCAA would finally do their job & bring this dirt bag back down to earth.

Advertisement
Dabo didn't diss Coach Richt verbally but he made a big & phony show of saying hello to everyone else on the set except Coach Richt (which is really bad manners). Coach Richt is one of the classiest guys to ever coach in CFB. Dabo should show some respect to a fellow Coach and a really good guy. To not even wave or say "hi" from a distance was really poor.

I've been saying forever that Yabba Dabba is as phony as they get. Thankfully, people are starting to realize that. It would be so sweet if the NCAA would finally do their job & bring this dirt bag back down to earth.
Why is Richt ‘one of the classiest guys to ever coach in CFB’?

You sound like a bitter hater. The guy has built the best program in America. Won 2 of the last 3 titles. Is undefeated again. And his draft eligible kids often stick around for another year. That isn’t what happened at UM under Richt. Either our kids are different from their kids, or their kids value Dabo and the culture he has built. All this crap about e’s phony and slimy is what you hear when a guy wins and doesn’t apologize for it.

Advertisement
Gee, what was I thinking. It's been a whole two seasons. And what was I thinking to include the entirety of that season instead of the first ten games. And what was I thinking to think about the many BETTER seasons prior to 2017 that no one considered "magical" ??? I mean, I must be absolutely crazy in the head not to think a 10-3 season, final ranking of 13 season is any less than a miracle.
Although the wave was short lived it was great. Beating a hyped VT & ND was great.

You sound like a bitter hater. The guy has built the best program in America. Won 2 of the last 3 titles. Is undefeated again. And his draft eligible kids often stick around for another year. That isn’t what happened at UM under Richt. Either our kids are different from their kids, or their kids value Dabo and the culture he has built. All this crap about e’s phony and slimy is what you hear when a guy wins and doesn’t apologize for it.

Pro Tip: Don't sound like a drunk DG at Sandbar when attempting to make a point. The "Bitter Hater" nonsense is weak. It's easy to get kids to stay, when they know full well they will be taken care of financially. Do you realize how rare it is for multiple first round picks, to forgo the draft to come back? Exactly. Dabo was able to leverage his significant financial resources and keep the talent around for another go around. Still doesn't change the fact that he's a hypocritical douchebag. Still doesn't change the fact that he tries to act like he's a man of God, when in reality, it's all for show. I wouldn't be shocked if Richt, someone who actually has shown throughout his adult life to really be that way saw through the facade and wanted nothing to do with it.

Any person that would trademark their name, but have a problem with a student-athlete owning their own likeness is a jackass, point blank period. Dabo is one of these coaches that have no problem with making money for himself, he just doesn't want the help to be able to cash in legally. It's not an accident that he has the reputation of being a whiner, of being a BS artist. Congrats, he was the first Clemson coach since Danny Ford to not give a **** about doing sketchy crap. The only difference is that eventually Danny got busted, Dabo is in an environment in which even if he's busted, the NCAA won't do a **** thing.

Why is Richt ‘one of the classiest guys to ever coach in CFB’?

Decades of being a man of his word, for standing up for his student athletes, for holding them accountable for both their on and off field conduct. In fact, you could say that had he been more flexible in regards to conduct, he'd have a ring or at the least a couple of better shots at getting one. Even people that don't like him as a coach open state that you can't fault him as a human being. That's why.

Advertisement
Dabo has always been a leopard, in tiger skin.
Shifty, whiny, and two faced, he throws out the" aw shucks" bull****, to those that want to believe him, while holding the knife to stab in the back at the first opportunity..
Those that know him call him out, but he still whines and begs for the sympathy vote any chance he gets..
Dabo should walk around with an H on his chest and forehead......Hypocrite approaching.. with jackass tendencies.....scum.
Zero respect for that B/S'er.

Advertisement
Back