Richt coming up on Pawl Finebawm

Advertisement
Advertisement
it was just fluff. nothing you haven;'t heard a million times already. Susan asks better questions than he did.

Finebaum: "Mark, now that you're in your third year at Miami, can you tell me just how absolutely stupid you are for taking this job? I mean, your brand new indoor practice facility is a dump, your world-class stadium is a dump, the world-class education is just awful, and what kind of ghetto do you live and work in? I mean, Miami could not be worse of a program and you decided to go there and stay? Please explain for the listeners out there how stupid you are and how horrible everything about Miami is."

Advertisement
Finebaum: "Mark, now that you're in your third year at Miami, can you tell me just how absolutely stupid you are for taking this job? I mean, your brand new indoor practice facility is a dump, your world-class stadium is a dump, the world-class education is just awful, and what kind of ghetto do you live and work in? I mean, Miami could not be worse of a program and you decided to go there and stay? Please explain for the listeners out there how stupid you are and how horrible everything about Miami is."
“It beats the **** out of Knoxville, Paul.”

Searching for the audio to verify accuracy.

CMR should ask the Walking *****, "How'd you Like Rocking the chain last yr"??

Attachments

• 23755423_1806394959402241_1806015047382298380_n.jpg
    23755423_1806394959402241_1806015047382298380_n.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back