Richt Can't Seem to Solve the QB Situation

Advertisement
TCl7.gif

He started his demise by running off Jack Allison with his lame af offensive scheme and preference of a dual threat QB to run it.

Advertisement
He can't seem to solve the QB situation without nepotism getting in the way *

Advertisement
Richt reminds me of a mule for 2 reasons

1- A mule one of the most stubborn animals in the world.
2- His arrogance answering questions about the lack of offense he comes across as the north end of a south bound mule

Last edited:
Gives me a sick feeling In my stomach everytime I watch it.

I am going to assume for my own mental well being that this is a professional stuntman and not someone doing what is basically suicide. Even if he doesn't splat on the ground, he is still hitting water like it was concrete, and then also risking smashing into the bottom of the pool. Jeeeeeeezus

Advertisement
Because Richt is a failed leader.

Until that resolves, he won't solve the QB situation by anything other than chance.

We have no idea what Allison is or will be. The guy had pedestrian numbers and accuracy issues all the way back to high school.

And as far as the other option, well...

https://charlotte49ers.com/cumestats.aspx?path=football&year=2018

All that matters is what we have here, and it sucks.

Let's see what Perry does tonight. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

You will see Jack light it up at WVU next year. He was the best we had on the roster. How in the **** do you put Sheriffs and Rosier in front of him while talking like Perry was the GOAT. He did everything he could to run him off in my opinion to avoid any controversy about his scheme and it blew up in his ignorant face. So yeah what we have here now sucks while WVU is very excited about their future at QB.

Advertisement
I am going to assume for my own mental well being that this is a professional stuntman and not someone doing what is basically suicide. Even if he doesn't splat on the ground, he is still hitting water like it was concrete, and then also risking smashing into the bottom of the pool. Jeeeeeeezus
Dude he just looks like some kid who probably lives in the building with his family or something. I mean I agree I would think this guy has to be a stunt man or something to have the balls and the skill to pull that off but he looks like a teenager for God’s sakes. Man, that video is unbelievable! I have no words for what I saw.

Advertisement
Back