Richt and Kuligowski going in-home with D.J. Johnson tonight

View as article
they cry staff dont pursue enough, now they crying why they visiting a commit. they were in las vegas checking out a recruit at bishop gordon but you dont go that way and past by your best player in this recruitment who is in california... you guys are horrible stay off this site until these guys sign i hope they don't come on here and read this crap.

Seriously for the last time, No one is crying or against the visit. Myself and some others were asking legit questions about his recruitment and the board threw a hizzy fit.

When I hear people say he's a lock, I'm thinking we can move on to other recruits who aren't a "lock".

A lock to me means you can put it in your girls butt anytime no questions asked. The moment you have to ask permission, there is a chance she might say no.

So again, are we visiting DJ across the country due to fear of the SLIGHT chance of him flipping or is it courtesy visit from Richt since he never took one?

I would say both after reading some of the previous comments posted.

Now again, no one is against coach Richt visiting. I just wanted to get a straight answer instead of the pvssy **** from some people here.
That's it, in red.
You seem to be new to recruiting. There is no such thing as a "lock" in recruiting. Just remember that and you will have less questions in the future. People here often use a "cane lock" as a joke. As a HC, if you don't have fear of losing recruits, especially the ones everyone is after, you will be disappointed often on NSD.

Advertisement
Franchise you definitely playing both sides. acting like the dude that complains when we go visit a guy because it must mean he's not completely committed and the staff is worried about him and clearly isn't doing a good enough job - or - you'd be complaining if the staff didn't go visit because we aren't showing our top recruit enough love, and it means they're inept... I could just imagine what would happen if something crazy came up and he flipped his commitment and this staff didn't visit him.

Honestly, this kid is the one I'm most excited about defensively. There's something about his personality and that dog in him that makes me think he'll be special here.

How about instead of locking threads just remove all of the trolls from the thread and make it to where they can no longer post in it.... Allow them to be able to view the thread just so these bxtchs can die a little inside bc they cant post in it

Advertisement
Still concerned with the visit?

If I was Kool, I'd be researching whether it is considered one visit if he goes to see him today and stays in his house until signing day. Same with Brown and McFarland.

Ms. Mac, where should I put my bags? You go relax, I'll make dinner.

I'm glad they are visiting. Don't take anything for granted.
He did flirt with another school so even if he is 100% solid I see nothing wrong with making sure you stay on top.
He is that important to the class.
He is all the way across the country so it's not like you can just call him and tell him to come over if for any unforeseen doubts creep in.

Advertisement
If the kid is a lock to UM, why are we still flying across country for in home visits?

I'm not being a **** I just don't understand the process. Shouldn't we be spending those resources on kids we're still hoping to lure in?

Or is there a threat with DJ to still flip?

Treating your commits like they don't matter after they commit is how they get flipped.

Daily phone calls, FaceTime whatever is not treating them like they don't matter. We're like 2 weeks out and this kid has been a lock for a while now.

I just don't see the point like another poster said. The kid should tell the staff to go after guys that are still on the fence.

And hence the reason you are not a division 1 coach....we have a high % of functionally retarded fans

If the kid is a lock to UM, why are we still flying across country for in home visits?

I'm not being a **** I just don't understand the process. Shouldn't we be spending those resources on kids we're still hoping to lure in?

And why not check out other prospects on the West Coast while they're at it as well. Shore up a commitment and visit legit prospects in a talent-rich state sounds like a good way to spend your resources.

Because there are positions in high demand that we don't have anyone commited to. I would think that would be more of a priority.

But like I said, I don't understand the entire recruiting process. The way I see it is like this...

As a college student, in preparation for my finals, I'm going to focus less on the classes I already know I passed even with a bad exam grade. I will focus more on the classes that I could possible fail or receive a lower grade in.

If DJ was at least in the region I would understand, but the kid is 6/7 hours away 3 different time zones and supposedly a lock.

Edit: at this point in this recruiting cycle, we know what we need and we know who we're going for..we're not about to fly to the other side of the country to visit some other prospect two weeks out.

Sure about that? You claim to not know the process, yet you're arguing with 2 different posters who DO know the process and have given you good answers to your question.

How about instead of locking threads just remove all of the trolls from the thread and make it to where they can no longer post in it.... Allow them to be able to view the thread just so these bxtchs can die a little inside bc they cant post in it
Especially during recruiting season. Mods should really tighten it up. It's out of control.

Actions speak. If they keep taking cross country flights to talk to him they must be a little concerned that he's susceptible to a flip.

No ****...every kid is susceptible to a flip till the fax comes in. That's why you visit your top recruit in Cali.

Advertisement
Why the *** are ppl complaining about the coaches doing there job. This is what they are suppose to do. Some of u have been so traumatized from prev staph that you criticize a competent staff

Treating your commits like they don't matter after they commit is how they get flipped.

Daily phone calls, FaceTime whatever is not treating them like they don't matter. We're like 2 weeks out and this kid has been a lock for a while now.

I just don't see the point like another poster said. The kid should tell the staff to go after guys that are still on the fence.

Why the *** are ppl complaining about the coaches doing there job. This is what they are suppose to do. Some of u have been so traumatized from prev staph that you criticize a competent staff

And hence the reason you are not a division 1 coach....we have a high % of functionally retarded fans

Here is the link for admissions at Miami Dade college. Admissions and Registration

Holler back when you pass ENC1101

No one was complaining, simply asking a few questions.

Advertisement
Franchise didn't realize richt never visited him and then when the read that he pulled the ol switcheraroo and went after Brock because he realized he took the L and was looking for a quick witted bashing of brick to try and get the W... you lost this one bruh... but u still the baddest **** on the crootin board

he's goldenized.....

This is par for the course. I bet Bama went In home with Judey also even though he shut it down. Just got to do it now days. Lock him and his folks up. This is something Golden and co. would not do.

Advertisement
Back