Richt and Kuligowski going in-home with D.J. Johnson tonight

View as article
Actions speak. If they keep taking cross country flights to talk to him they must be a little concerned that he's susceptible to a flip.

They were recruiting in Vegas..they took a short flight to visit and to cement the deal with his parents. Relax this experienced staff know what they are doing.
In more relaxed than Pervis Ellison, champ. It's a discussion board.

Advertisement
According to Andrew ivins richt and kool did the in home because dj Johnson is going to be in Orlando for another all American game next week and they were already out there too/ interesting that dj will be out there with cj Henderson as well as bandy I believe. Have to think they will be recruiting Henderson up in Orlando

Franchise didn't realize richt never visited him and then when the read that he pulled the ol switcheraroo and went after Brock because he realized he took the L and was looking for a quick witted bashing of brick to try and get the W... you lost this one bruh... but u still the baddest **** on the crootin board

Look at blackmold coming after the Living Legend now. Someone's wounded.

Kool been living with DJ for the last month, germ. They're rightfully worried, and they're smart to stay on top of him.

You guys are too dopey to understand the point I was making. You automatically go to "oh you shook and the coaches can't win with you."

My comments weren't bashing the coaches. My comments were meant to illustrate that the coaches got shook by DJ almost flipping, and they've been on top of him hard for the last month despite all the fake nerd talk from the bloggers about him being 10000000% locked in.

Get it now?

Don't entertain the Seminole Chise...hes just mad cause his boy Manuel couldn't even get into Florida state community college

Curious as to how Chise is considered a Seminole fan. All I've seen him state in this thread is that this kid could be flipped given that he's on the West coast and his family wanted him close to home. It sounds like he's solid and we have nothing to worry about. But with a player of his caliber you put the full court press on him.
I think he just forgot the comma between "Seminole" and "Chise." A misplaced or omitted comma can make all the difference in the world. Thanks for the support though, cutty.

What Chise said.... Sorry Chise wasn't calling you a Nole

was it already stated in this thread who was the other Croots we saw on the west coast on that trip?
Coach Hartley & Coach Jon went to see 2018 prospects TE Brevin Jordan, QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson & LB Palaie Gaoteote all from Bishop Gorman...

Coach Kool & Richt went to see DJ at his school...

Mark & Coach Jon stopped by to see 2018 QB Adrian Martinez who we offered back in October, but committed to Cal in November...
We're still after him though.

Advertisement
IMG_0448.jpg
Seems like he went way down on the priority board for Washington Washington 2017 Football Targets

What's the word with Falo? I know it's not us.

But could it be us?

Advertisement
Just watch a video on TOS and DJ said this, "Miami was a good fit for me. They have an attacking defense, and I attack. And they had my number too (#1)." For anyone that think numbers aren't important to these kids they are. Don't know if Richt is down with double numbers and I know it's stupid but it matters.

Advertisement
Back