Richt’s retirement

Your worthless pathetic Bicht went 7-6 with a zero probation/sanctions, more talented than any team he lost to UM team, then quit.
GTFOH with the continued super slurping of the Shichtshow clown

There's Mark Richt...then there's You...see what I mean?

Let me make it even easier...there's gold (Mark Richt)…then there's fool's gold (You). There's diamonds (Mark Richt)…then there's cubic zirconia (You).

Someone like you judging Mark Richt is wildly entertaining and hilarious due to the sheer absurdity of such an action.

Advertisement
It was related to an article a former player had published, TE will try to dig his name up about how Richt had helped him after he was cut by NFL.

No need. I believe you. I was just interested. That makes more sense. I was thinking it was literally just a poll on how people felt about richt lol.

Hopefully Mark finds his passion and pursues it with vigor. He is a fellow Cane alum and I wish the best for him. He should not coach any longer, just find something that revs his engine and do it.

I found Ritch
downloadfile-18.gif

Advertisement
He hated winning so much that he retired when he realized he couldn’t win anymore

So u want Richt back? What is your point? You fcking lost me now guy. You want him out of retirement? The motherfcker quit. He is a good man. Not arguing there. Case closed. He ain't never coming back. Move the fck on.

So u want Richt back? What is your point? You fcking lost me now guy. You want him out of retirement? The motherfcker quit. He is a good man. Not arguing there. Case closed. He ain't never coming back. Move the fck on.

No I don’t want him back. The original post of “he didn’t feel right about Miami winning because of his good reputation” was dumb and I pointed that out.

No I don’t want him back. The original post of “he didn’t feel right about Miami winning because of his good reputation” was dumb and I pointed that out.

Lol. You totally missed the train guy. First I never wrote this quote you pulled out of some monkey's ***....I'll try this again and hopefully you'll get it. Mork wants to win his way. His way of doing things. his way is the right way in his mind. He has said that time and time again. His way and the Miami way are two different things in my opinion and that is where me and you are disconnecting. Mork heavily infuses religion into this coaching style. Miami in all of its storied history didn't win championships because they were choir boys or went to seminary every morning. Mork's way got him close to the championship in the bible belt in Georgia but it won't in South Florida. Kids down in Sfla don't appear to have a heavy infusion of the bible and religion in their day-to-day. These kids are constantly surrounded by big city life and the hostile environments they are from. Schnelly, Jimmy, Dennis, Butch/Coker all realize this and adapted to the kids and their environment and let them be and won ships. Mork being stubborn shows he was not going to adapt or give in to these kids or the South Florida way. He wasn't going to let them be. Big mistake. He wasn't going to let the dawgs loose like they want to be because he has his "good reputation" to protect. Being an assholeee prick willing to do anything to win was not in the cards at this stage of his career. Not worth it so he bounced. Manny is young and has 25 years to ****k shhiit up and LET MIAMI BE MIAMI...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back