Richie Leonard 3* OL

Advertisement
Rashawn Scott was a Brevard Co kid. He went to Melbourne Central Catholic
Clay James was just put on scholarship and from Cocoa... likely starter on Special Teams in the Fall
Tennison just committed to us from Rockledge... will enroll early
We are chasing Caziah Holmes and Leonard from Cocoa... Leonard will be an EE as well

Brevard is FULL of talent. Banda's area so hope he keeps offering the best kids.
2021 WR from Holy Trinity, James BlackStrain, is getting a ton of top offers. Picked up LSU, Penn State, UGa and UF in the last few days.

Rashawn Scott was a Brevard Co kid. He went to Melbourne Central Catholic
Clay James was just put on scholarship and from Cocoa... likely starter on Special Teams in the Fall
Tennison just committed to us from Rockledge... will enroll early
We are chasing Caziah Holmes and Leonard from Cocoa... Leonard will be an EE as well

Brevard is FULL of talent. Banda's area so hope he keeps offering the best kids.
2021 WR from Holy Trinity, James BlackStrain, is getting a ton of top offers. Picked up LSU, Penn State, UGa and UF in the last few days.
Where is Holy Trinity? I went to Cocoa and Cocoa Beach High in the '60's. There was no Holy Trinity.

Where is Holy Trinity? I went to Cocoa and Cocoa Beach High in the '60's. There was no Holy Trinity.
Darrell Spencer, Joe Kohlbrand, and the Ham brothers were all Merritt Island, I think. Kenny Calhoun,vwho saved our first NC by tipping Nebraska's two-point conversion attempt in '84 OB was Titusville, I think.

Don't understand why Brevard has grown so much in last 40 years or so. The area just about died with winddown of space program in early 70's, or so I thought. (Except for occasional space shuttle).

What is there to support the economy? I couldn't wait to get out.

Advertisement
NASA, Harris, Lockheed, GE, United Space Alliance, Blue Origin and tons of smaller companies that work with them.
Patrick AFB, Cape Canaveral AFB, Port Canaveral
Space and tech heavy
Rockets still go up
Tons and Tons of talent on the Space Coast.... T-O-N-S

You have Cocoa kids like J Taylor (UF), who was once a Miami commit, labeled as a possible Top 10 draft pick. Should be the first OLine off the board. J Dean (Auburn) ran a Top 3 40 at the Combine. CJ Gardener (UF) is a top draft pick. F Lloyd-Booth (Temple) and J Folston (PITT) are making there mark on their Pro Days. Folston put up some insane numbers!

Could Leonard be the next J. Taylor?

**** isnt Florida tech in Brevard. They have a football program that is a solid div 2 program i believe as well so that area will be developing moving forward
Yes it is. We also have SpaceX which is the new commercial side of providing rocket and satellites to space.

Advertisement
**** isnt Florida tech in Brevard. They have a football program that is a solid div 2 program i believe as well so that area will be developing moving forward
Yes they are. They have pumped a lot of money into the program. Fair amount of local kids on roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many OL we taking? 5? What you think of a class of Rivers and/or Walker, This dude, Denis, Smith, and maybe Mincey if Miami misses on one of the mentioned? Highly doubt we are getting Dumervil unless we have an amazing season.

Advertisement
Back