Richie Leonard 3* OL

Well, TOS got a brief interview with Holmes and Leonard after the scrimmage yesterday. Based on Holmes' comments, it seems like Miami went from favorite to really has alot of work to do. Probably because we aren't recruiting him as hard for RB. FSU the clear favorite. Doesn't know if he will get back to Miami this summer. Leonard seems much more interested. The staff can go out an watch spring practice/games now so our board will probably firm up a bit. Knighton is a big question here I think. Is the interest in Miami his or his dad's?

Personally, I will be watching to see what OOS guys we go observe during this period. Especially after the positive feedback coming from some of those visits recently.....
If we don’t want Holmes at RB, which I don’t either, then he’ll go somewhere else.

Advertisement
Well, TOS got a brief interview with Holmes and Leonard after the scrimmage yesterday. Based on Holmes' comments, it seems like Miami went from favorite to really has alot of work to do. Probably because we aren't recruiting him as hard for RB. FSU the clear favorite. Doesn't know if he will get back to Miami this summer. Leonard seems much more interested. The staff can go out an watch spring practice/games now so our board will probably firm up a bit. Knighton is a big question here I think. Is the interest in Miami his or his dad's?

Personally, I will be watching to see what OOS guys we go observe during this period. Especially after the positive feedback coming from some of those visits recently.....
If we get Knighton then no worries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really hope we don’t miss out on all the instate lineman (Leonard, Mincey, Walker, Denis, Dumervil, etc.)

Really hope we don’t miss out on all the instate lineman (Leonard, Mincey, Walker, Denis, Dumervil, etc.)
Mincey and walker would
Lock down our right and left tackle positions for a few years. But both are playing games and will end up in the SEC. Denis I don’t know but he’s a guard all the way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back