Richard Mcintosh

wacane

Sophomore
Saw him play tonight for gibbons against Miami Jackson. Was in the backfield all night. High motor kid too. He's huge! Canes are getting a stud there

Advertisement
I've been telling you guys this kid was legit since I played him in basketball

His brother was bottled up all night but he caught some nice balls out of the backfield. Richard reminded me of Calais Campbell. Tall, athletic, and really put together

Advertisement
Don't like his younger brother hes missing something there's nothing special about the kid.... now that rasul kid from coral gables is a special back once schools find out about him its gonna be a fight to keep him home but i like our chances coral gables been good to us over the years...,

Don't like his younger brother hes missing something there's nothing special about the kid.... now that rasul kid from coral gables is a special back once schools find out about him its gonna be a fight to keep him home but i like our chances coral gables been good to us over the years...,

lol remember our coaches could **** up anything

Advertisement

Maybe he was shut down last night. But McIntosh is an electric back your selling him way short. Rasul a **** of a back too.

The 3 backs I really like in state for 2016 is McIntosh, Rasul and Fils-Aime from Naples.

McIntosh I'm sure we will land. Rasul right in our backyard at Coral Gables but I've heard he really likes LSU. Fils-Aime im not sure who he is on high on yet, but we have offered.

McIntosh would make an awesome 3 technique in a 4-3 front and play some strongside end on running downs. I really liked his film and he had an obvious motor.

Good recruit.

Advertisement
Back