Richard McIntosh

Advertisement
Anyone who watched his high school film new he was very talented and underrated

Obviously the scheme that al ran covered up any ability on the DL, but I'm still surprised. HS tape aside, there wasn't much to show that those guys could really play, but they have this year. All those years of "but can he play DT", and it turns out we already had the guys? Crazy. This year has been a huge disappointment, but (despite some issues) it's so much more fun to watch the defense that I almost don't mind. Almost. Next year I'll expect better play all around, but for now I'm trying to be content with guys like McIntosh getting **** done.

Advertisement
Pleasantly surprised? Dude is a boss!

Thats because most on here, including me, were waiting for Willis to take his spot all offseasn and we couldnt understand why it wasnt happening. Well...we see why now. Lol. If we could be so fortunate to have Norton and McIntosh stay around another two years together...our front 7 will be Bama like. Top 2-3 in the country easily.

Al's pursuit of DEs he could bloat into 3-4 edge-setters haphazardly left us with a stud in McIntosh.

Advertisement
Obviously the scheme that al ran covered up any ability on the DL, but I'm still surprised. HS tape aside, there wasn't much to show that those guys could really play, but they have this year. All those years of "but can he play DT", and it turns out we already had the guys? Crazy. This year has been a huge disappointment, but (despite some issues) it's so much more fun to watch the defense that I almost don't mind. Almost. Next year I'll expect better play all around, but for now I'm trying to be content with guys like McIntosh getting **** done.

Agree

I love him. Hate his number. What DL wears #80 ? I hope there is a good reason for that.

Advertisement
I love him. Hate his number. What DL wears #80 ? I hope there is a good reason for that.

425-t3468120-340.jpg

Advertisement
Probably the least appreciated player on defense. The defensive line is going to be absolutely nasty next year.

Advertisement
Back