Richard McIntosh Jr rivals update

Fort Lauderdale (FL) Cardinal Gibbons High School DE Richard McIntosh Jr. spent several hours on Miami's campus today with his family. It was his mother's first time at UM.

-Says "The visit definitely helped Miami," " My mom got a better understanding about the school."

-didn't participate in the camp today, watching on instead.

-Says "I talked to all the coaches," "They gave me and my family a tour, we saw the new field, the things they're adding on."

-Says of the new turf on Greentree Practice field that "It's beautiful, looks real nice."

-Says he had a heart-to-heart with coach Al Golden, telling the coach that the Canes were his top choice but that he's not ready to make a decision yet.

-Says "I was talking to him about that and he was talking about how their school is close to home, was giving me all these positive things," "I agree with him about it but I want to take my time."

-Asked how big a lead the Canes have right now, Says "I'm feeling Miami, but nothing is guaranteed right now because I have to figure things out with other schools. I'm trying to take my time, don't want to rush anything."

-Says "Right now I'd say it's a big lead because I don't know much about any other school."

-visited Florida State for a basketball game and will return there again this summer. He also plans to visit Florida and Alabama before making a decision either before his senior season or at some point early in the fall.

- currently lists over 25 offers.

-If it's up to his family it sounds like the Canes are in good shape.

-Says "My dad loves Miami," "That's his team. My mom said she likes the campus, the program, but she also wants me to explore other programs, not rush anything."

https://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1646305

Advertisement
Gotta get momma on board. Dad cane fans never seem to work in the past. - Jc, Clark, Rudolph...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back