Richard McIntosh Highlights

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
This guy hasn't gotten a lot of pub, but he's quietly one of the blue-chip players in this class. Exceptional frame and athletic ability. Most talented interior player we've signed in years, IMO.

Here is a one-game cutup against Boyd Anderson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKAF6lxfKE

Advertisement
I'm not goin be that guy but I'm goin be that guy. I said back in April he was the best Dlinemen in the 2015 class in south Florida and better than Moten.

Trying to guard him in the post was also a major problem. Quick feet and agile for a guy his size.

Kirk Livingstone is another great South Florida Dlinemen that should have an offer.

he an end or interior guy?

Got his weight up to the 270s but looks like he lost some of it playing basketball. I'm not sure if he will be an interior guy or end because if Golden is gone by the end of the next year we will have a new scheme. If not, he will play in Pierres role

Advertisement
Under the radar kid with ton of upside. Thanks for the highlights D$

Kid is big..saw him in the spring..he was at least 270 back then and a solid 6'4. Like him as a prospect.....atcually fits our scheme to a tee...he should log minutes for us next yr actually...

Advertisement
Man just stop hyping these kids up. I hear how these kids are great until Dorito gets a hold of them and tells them to funnel plays

Kid gets the best DL coaching in South Florida too. Jack Hanrahan who is his position coach and DC used to be at STA for over 20 years. Guy is very very good, **** probably better than Jethro to be honest.

Surprised we offered him, kid obviously makes way too many tackles in the backfield for our scheme

Kid is big..saw him in the spring..he was at least 270 back then and a solid 6'4. Like him as a prospect.....atcually fits our scheme to a tee...he should log minutes for us next yr actually...

I like him as a prospect. Interesting comment regarding logging minutes next year.

Advertisement

I like him as a prospect. Interesting comment regarding logging minutes next year.

I wouldnt be that surprised if he sees playing time, I just hope he gets quality snaps and not just garbage time and waste a shirt.

I like the way he uses his hands. With his quickness and footwork, he could really be a disruptive force.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back