Rhett Lashlee Unleashed

Good: LOU, FSU, NCST, DUKE
Bad: PITT, VT, UAB
Ugly: CLEM, UNC, UVA

Advertisement
People don't understand we jumped almost 9 PPG and we didn't have a FAMU game.
From last years worst offense ever. What was 2017s ppg?

We knew unc was going to be a shootout before the game, we were the only ones getting shot lol

And people though him and Justice would resurrect our OL play. And the thing with OL play is that it is the SLOWEST thing to progress. You don't make drastic jumps, just small steps.
Unless you're Zion Nelson. Ha. Yes, yes, I realize what happened there and how it's only one player...

Where've ya been, man? How do we get you to post more often?

We ranked 28th in total scoring, up from 90th!!!! Had no offseason, a qb that never ran an rpo, bad interior Oline and 3 of the worst starting WRs we’ve had in a while. Yet some still complain? GTFO
Off course he will improve in year 2.
And a horrible HC.

Advertisement
I’m rooting for him. But he needs to make some adjustments this off-season. He needs to make that jump from sometimes good to consistently great

It's really difficult to take a group of kids from "Always absolutely horrendous" to "consistently great" in one season. So you're right, in one sense. Year 1 going from "absolutely unwatchable" to "super exciting, at times very explosive, but not consistent" is a very nice jump. Year 2 should be expected to get to the next rung on the ladder.

We are on the same page today good sir. Lol
I’ve never been on another page. I was giving him plenty of rope since his hire. Kept saying I’m not convinced, but didn’t wanna hang him, wanted to see what he did in progression. He hung himself with this game. I’m officially not in his camp, and wanna see him go. I don’t know who could take his place, but after consistently shytting the bed, the flies could do better?

I’ve never been on another page. I was giving him plenty of rope since his hire. Kept saying I’m not convinced, but didn’t wanna hang him, wanted to see what he did in progression. He hung himself with this game. I’m officially not in his camp, and wanna see him go. I don’t know who could take his place, but after consistently shytting the bed, the flies could do better?
I’m going to wait to see what he does with the defensive coaches before I make a decision

Advertisement
Back