Rhett Lashlee Fashion Choices

Advertisement
Image result for big balls gif
No marbles...

Advertisement
***** on a mustache could be the result of many different things.

It doesn’t automatically make a man a homosexual.
Crazy thing is you're right. So i just skeet in the *****'s mouth. She stands up and wipes her mouth with her pointer finger. Says "you're *** is sweet " and reaches the finger to my mouth. As i jerk away . She hits ne right under the nose .....
Ain't that some ****.

Crazy thing is you're right. So i just skeet in the *****'s mouth. She stands up and wipes her mouth with her pointer finger. Says "you're *** is sweet " and reaches the finger to my mouth. As i jerk away . She hits ne right under the nose .....
Ain't that some ****.
Would you happen to have a video of this?

:)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometime in the early fall of 1996 one Denis Rodman arrives to a televised book signing in a wedding dress In New York City. I happened to be watching the news with a friend at the time and when the segment aired, we rolled our eyes, laughed, and my friend said, “The minute he can’t pull 20 boards a game, they need to get his *** out of town.”

Now I know this is not the same, but if Lashlee can put us in the 30’s with 3rd down conversions this year, then let him wear whatever the **** he wants. If he can’t do that, then.......

Advertisement
It's better than the slobs you see wearing $300+ Nike's or any other sneakers.

Why anyone would pay that kind of money for Chinese plastic junk is beyond me. There are only two reasons to wear sneakers - A.) You're 11 years old or B.) You're currently running.

No grown *** man should wear them in his day to day life.

REAL shoes are made of leather and wood. And the nice ones are made by hand in Italy or some 1st world country.

It's better than the slobs you see wearing $300+ Nike's or any other sneakers.

Why anyone would pay that kind of money for Chinese plastic junk is beyond me. There are only two reasons to wear sneakers - A.) You're 11 years old or B.) You're currently running.

No grown *** man should wear them in his day to day life.

REAL shoes are made of leather and wood. And the nice ones are made by hand in Italy or some 1st world country.
And also fishnet shirts, I assume.

Keep mocking him, this get up will be sold at CanesWear like Golden's dumb tie shirt once we start putting up points

Advertisement
Back