Rhett Assley beats Loserlee, Lashes, Lostlead, etc

lurk

Recruit
For all you people celebrating the o.c. hire at 7-11 with a slurpee, I want you to know that I won't wait until our first 3 and out to make up a derogatory nickname for him. That's what makes me/us true fans!

Yeah, he was one of the five most popular dream list names, and all the people here who know how to dissect offenses think he's an excellent hire, but this post means I can be among the first to blindly complain--- and I'll keep complaining until Loserlee leaves.

Who's with me???

Just kidding
:hammering-head:

Advertisement
OP, you are lucky you put the just kidding part at the end. I was ready to blast your *** until I saw that. Well done.

Advertisement
For all you people celebrating the o.c. hire at 7-11 with a slurpee, I want you to know that I won't wait until our first 3 and out to make up a derogatory nickname for him. That's what makes me/us true fans!

Yeah, he was one of the five most popular dream list names, and all the people here who know how to dissect offenses think he's an excellent hire, but this post means I can be among the first to blindly complain--- and I'll keep complaining until Loserlee leaves.

Who's with me???

Just kidding
:hammering-head:

1578188983214.gif

Advertisement
For what is worth I’m family friends with a Player at SMU and they are VERY upset with him leaving.lashlee was who recruited him there. His older brothers played for Brian Kelly at Notre dame and at Washington (so have been around high level football) and they all think Lashlee is amazing and big tie loss for smu... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
For what is worth I’m family friends with a Player at SMU and they are VERY upset with him leaving.lashlee was who recruited him there. His older brothers played for Brian Kelly at Notre dame and at Washington (so have been around high level football) and they all think Lashlee is amazing and big tie loss for smu... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sure, objectively this looks like a very good hire... but do you honestly think this will prevent our uproar when we: next lose a game while scoring under twenty-four; have two delay of game penalties or timeouts called for offensive confusion in a single game; and/or when we have our first game with less than 30% third-down conversion rate?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lazily is very worthy!

Here's few more more obscure ones I expect I might see:

Dia Rhetta
RH negative (for those medically inclined)
Rhet Rical ( Rhetorical... with No O )
La****head

Of course, I hope the nickname he gets and earns is: "Savior"

Advertisement
Back