Rewatching the game on ESPNU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Blades got held so bad on a bubble to Rodgers he spun around like a top, right in front of the line judge. 2nd and 20 vs 3rd and 3.

Oh well. We got our **** pushed in. Gotta own it and go run the table.
The thing about the rewatch is you watch a little more clinically since the outcome is already determined.
The number of third and longs that got converted is insane. The first couple of drives we played two down gave a first, played two gave up a first. If we had an athletic linebacker who could keep etn honest it would have been a totally different game.

The thing about the rewatch is you watch a little more clinically since the outcome is already determined.
The number of third and longs that got converted is insane. The first couple of drives we played two down gave a first, played two gave up a first. If we had an athletic linebacker who could keep etn honest it would have been a totally different game.

Definitely. I watch each game usually 2-3 times and rewind most plays a few times. I was there on Saturday though and haven’t had time yet to watch the replay all the way through. Still hoping we come back though.

Advertisement
Definitely. I watch each game usually 2-3 times and rewind most plays a few times. I was there on Saturday though and haven’t had time yet to watch the replay all the way through. Still hoping we come back though.
We do. The WRs and LBers ball the *** out.

Advertisement
This game should be reviewed and forgotten as soon as possible. We had way too many self-inflicted wounds to glean anything from the ***-kicking we took. We showed no composure or situational awareness. Coaches (Baker) and players (Carter) need to be accountable for their performances..

Manny needs more than a coach-whisperer; []__[] need objectivity at some level above the coach.

There's such a lack of accountability with this program it's pathetic.

Advertisement
Back