Rewatching the 98’ BCS SHIP GAME FSPOO V TENN. I hope Lashlee isn’t like Tenn’s OC.

Caneofcanes

Sophomore
Tenn has the ball up 20-9 in the 4th. They cause a TO in FSU territory and proceed to get the ball down to the 10-15 yd line. Then they proceed to pack it on that offensive series. Playing for the FG. You have to stick the D all the way in. Don’t get soft now. Dash every bit of hope they have or thought they had. I’ve seen too many comebacks in my lifetime. Score a TD every time you have a chance.

Advertisement
Tenn has the ball up 20-9 in the 4th. They cause a TO in FSU territory and proceed to get the ball down to the 10-15 yd line. Then they proceed to pack it on that offensive series. Playing for the FG. You have to stick the D all the way in. Don’t get soft now. Dash every bit of hope they have or thought they had. I’ve seen too many comebacks in my lifetime. Score a TD every time you have a chance.
That's pretty much how UVA's OC lost the VT game 2 years ago.

Advertisement
Gotta be in the running of “most random chit posted on CIS 2020” award.
Just wait. If the season is cancelled, we are bound to see some that far surpass whatever-the-**** this is all about.

Just because Miami's been running the same offense since 1998 doesn't mean Lashlee will continue the streak of outdated garbage

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back