Revisit:The Comeback - 2003 Miami Hurricanes vs Florida Gators Highlights

Advertisement
Hester's return was the loudest I ever heard the OB.

My dad and I talk about this often. I really can’t argue with this statement, and I was there for a LOT of big games. It was absolutely deafening when he crossed the goal line.

Another awesome thing…somehow a singular gator fan got into our section. One row in front of us, almost to the end of the first half he turns to his boy and says “This is the greatest win of the Ron Zook era!!” I tapped him on the shoulder and said hang on a second, they give out trophies after 30 minutes up in Gainesville? He just laughed and said OK sure, we’ll see. So when 33-10 became 33-18, I said “****, what a big win for Zook!” When 33-18 became 33-25, I got much louder. When 33-25 became 33-32, I yelled as loud as I could in that *****’s ear “THIS IS THE GREATEST WIN IN THE RON ZOOK ERAAAAAA”.

He got out of his seat and hit the aisle after that, and I never saw him again. Didn’t even stick around to see how belligerent I’d be once we hit 38-33. ******* gator herb.

My dad and I talk about this often. I really can’t argue with this statement, and I was there for a LOT of big games. It was absolutely deafening when he crossed the goal line.

Another awesome thing…somehow a singular gator fan got into our section. One row in front of us, almost to the end of the first half he turns to his boy and says “This is the greatest win of the Ron Zook era!!” I tapped him on the shoulder and said hang on a second, they give out trophies after 30 minutes up in Gainesville? He just laughed and said OK sure, we’ll see. So when 33-10 became 33-18, I said “****, what a big win for Zook!” When 33-18 became 33-25, I got much louder. When 33-25 became 33-32, I yelled as loud as I could in that *****’s ear “THIS IS THE GREATEST WIN IN THE RON ZOOK ERAAAAAA”.

He got out of his seat and hit the aisle after that, and I never saw him again. Didn’t even stick around to see how belligerent I’d be once we hit 38-33. ******* gator herb.
3 and 43 was pretty loud.

Advertisement

Gator Tears🙌🏾🤣

Advertisement
Look at the names on that 2003 defense. Coker was horrific man. We should have cruised to a title that year with that talent. My god.

Advertisement
I was at a party a 1/2 mile down the street from my house with a bunch of Gaytor fans for this game. Had it on the big screen. My drunk *** walked home when it was 33-10 as I couldn't take the verbal abuse any longer. By the time I walked in my house and turned on the TV it had just become 33-25.
I RAN my drunk *** back down the street and made my presence very much known when I walked back in the party.

Advertisement
That play and when Gore beat FSU in OT were the 2 loudest moments I cam remember
Hesters return and Gores TD against FSU had nothing on Carlos Jones Pick6 against FSU in 94....without question...the Loudest moment in UM History...and most likely OB History....Twice as loud as the others....and I was at the other two as well...for an entire game, UM vs ND in 89.....

Hesters return and Gores TD against FSU had nothing on Carlos Jones Pick6 against FSU in 94....without question...the Loudest moment in UM History...and most likely OB History....Twice as loud as the others....and I was at the other two as well...for an entire game, UM vs ND in 89....

Crowds when Butch was associated with the Canes were twice as loud as any other game.

Lmao.

Advertisement
Back